Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
Then, WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST IT ON THE FUCKING INTERNET???

:confused:

If it is not something you are okay with the entire god damn world knowing, keep it to your god damned self.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

i posted it when i just got home and got to looking at it, asking peoples opinions on whether or not they thought it was totalled...after several posts of people ignoring the subject completely, i figured fuck it ill just wait and see what the adjuster thinks instead of some random people... lol i dont care who knows about it, and i dont care what they think about it either, i just realized that i was going to get nowhere in this thread asking my question, therefore i just deleted it

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
I like the quick CR vehicle and signature update. Haha

needed new sig anyways, and was unsure if the car would survive, so i deleted and figured i would fix later when i know what i do and dont have

i posted it when i just got home and got to looking at it, asking peoples opinions on whether or not they thought it was totalled...after several posts of people ignoring the subject completely, i figured fuck it ill just wait and see what the adjuster thinks instead of some random people... lol i dont care who knows about it, and i dont care what they think about it either, i just realized that i was going to get nowhere in this thread asking my question, therefore i just deleted it

The thread went to shit because you deleted your pics and everyone that jumped in here post-removal gave a collective "WTF is this ?" Than people speculated your situation, and ending up shitting in your thread much more than they would have had you kept it the way it was. This makes me chuckle.

if i cared what you think steve, i would not have posted in the thread again

FIRST, I am GLAD you do not care what I think, YET responded MULTIPLE times.

Second, why did you delete EVERYTHING that made this Thread a FUCKING THREAD???

Are you concerned that your Insurance Company / Atty / Who ever is gonna read it?

If not, leave it the fuck be so folks are NOT lost.

KillJoy

PS - I am just saying.... I understand why this Thread started, and why it ended up where it is. ;)

Guest tbutera2112
The thread went to shit because you deleted your pics and everyone that jumped in here post-removal gave a collective "WTF is this ?" Than people speculated your situation, and ending up shitting in your thread much more than they would have had you kept it the way it was. This makes me chuckle.

lol i figured it would just die since it was a blank thread...shoulda remembered that this is cr

Guest tbutera2112
FIRST, I am GLAD you do not care what I think, YET responded MULTIPLE times.

Second, why did you delete EVERYTHING that made this Thread a FUCKING THREAD???

Are you concerned that your Insurance Company / Atty / Who ever is gonna read it?

If not, leave it the fuck be so folks are NOT lost.

KillJoy

PS - I am just saying.... I understand why this Thread started, and why it ended up where it is. ;)

responding to you does not mean i care what you have to say lol...you asked questions, i gave answers, how you took those answers means nothing to me

insurance company obv. saw it because i had it appraised...theres really no way of making up how it happened, you dont magically just drive along and bend a frame on a speedbump

and i didnt figure people would get lost, i figured they would just not post....i was pretty sure it was totaled or close to totaled, so i would have been making a separate thread with pics and partout or pics and reccomendation on where to get repaired...i saw no use for this thread after the first set of replies not pertaining to my question

Guest tbutera2112
Save it!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/Cribblets/Stacy_Keibler_01x.jpg

not bad...but heres much better

http://www.virtualmag.info/Gallery/stoya/photos/SF7_0907.jpg

responding to you does not mean i care what you have to say lol...you asked questions, i gave answers, how you took those answers means nothing to me

insurance company obv. saw it because i had it appraised...theres really no way of making up how it happened, you dont magically just drive along and bend a frame on a speedbump

and i didnt figure people would get lost, i figured they would just not post....i was pretty sure it was totaled or close to totaled, so i would have been making a separate thread with pics and partout or pics and reccomendation on where to get repaired...i saw no use for this thread after the first set of replies not pertaining to my question

Ok.... so.... do your REALLY want to keep the car, or are you wanting to ditch it / part it out (AFTER repair)?

KillJoy

PS - This is NOT going to effect your DL Re-instatement is it?

Guest tbutera2112
Ok.... so.... do your REALLY want to keep the car, or are you wanting to ditch it / part it out (AFTER repair)?

KillJoy

PS - This is NOT going to effect your DL Re-instatement is it?

if it would not have been repaired by insurance, depending how much it was worth to them and the buyback on it, i was considering a part out...assuming it gets repaired i will be keeping it

if they find any more damage that the estimator missed, theres a chance it will not be fixed, because like i said im right on the borderline...i can always negotiate the front bumper out of the repairs though which is $400 plus paint...so until i drop the car off and hear more about whats going on, im not sure what i will be doing with it...i will most likely try to keep it

and no it wont effect my license reinstatment... i got 9 days to go

if it would not have been repaired by insurance, depending how much it was worth to them and the buyback on it, i was considering a part out...assuming it gets repaired i will be keeping it

if they find any more damage that the estimator missed, theres a chance it will not be fixed, because like i said im right on the borderline...i can always negotiate the front bumper out of the repairs though which is $400 plus paint...so until i drop the car off and hear more about whats going on, im not sure what i will be doing with it...i will most likely try to keep it

and no it wont effect my license reinstatment... i got 9 days to go

I am glad to hear about DL. Why are you NOT trying to "total" it?

Just wondering?

KillJoy

Guest tbutera2112
I am glad to hear about DL. Why are you NOT trying to "total" it?

Just wondering?

KillJoy

i dont want it totaled because of low book on it... its a rebuilt title already, so its only worth half of book...if it was totaled ide get maybe 4-5 outta the car...wouldnt buy it back for parts since its high mile and mostly stock... its a better move money wise to fix some things out of pocket and avoid a total loss

its a better move money wise to fix some things out of pocket and avoid a total loss

This is good.

If YOU are wanting out of the car, NOW would be the time to do it. Sell the car (minus repair cost) to someone who "wants" the car.

JMO.....

KillJoy

Guest tbutera2112
This is good.

If YOU are wanting out of the car, NOW would be the time to do it. Sell the car (minus repair cost) to someone who "wants" the car.

JMO.....

KillJoy

i have no desire to get rid of it...i was thrilled when they said the 55% went through even though i was supposed to lose half value for rebuilt title

its only going to cost me $300 out of pocket for my deductible, and then in a year and a half theres a chance i could get a small increase on my insurance, but until then they wont be rechecking my policy

i have no desire to get rid of it...i was thrilled when they said the 55% went through even though i was supposed to lose half value for rebuilt title

When I finally Killed my Dakota, it took 92% to kill it.

I have Nationwide, FWIW....

KillJoy

its only going to cost me $300 out of pocket for my deductible, and them in a year and a half theres a chance i could get a small increase on my insurance, but until then they wont be rechecking my policy

So it might go up from $10,000/mo to $10,200 ?

:p

Guest tbutera2112
So it might go up from $10,000/mo to $10,200 ?

:p

my policy really isnt too bad...its not "cheap" but its not bad... i pay $1800 every 6 months for full coverage on the harley truck and the stang...about $300 per month...and by the time it renews, ill have some stuff drop off since the majority of my bad driving record happened in the first 3 months of having my license

my policy really isnt too bad...its not "cheap" but its not bad... i pay $1800 every 6 months for full coverage on the harley truck and the stang...about $300 per month...and by the time it renews, ill have some stuff drop off since the majority of my bad driving record happened in the first 3 months of having my license

PS - THAT ^^^ IS BAD!

:cool:

KillJoy

Guest tbutera2112
When I finally Killed my Dakota, it took 92% to kill it.

I have Nationwide, FWIW....

KillJoy

well my 55% should have turned into 105% because that 55% was before adding in the rebuilt loss...but who am i to argue with them

stoya is pretty much perfection...i cant believe you would say this

Not saying she isn't, just, of those two pics, I'm going with Keibler. Have more pics of the other chic? Post them and I will judge them and we will all be happy.