• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup lets make it a call out thread woooo ur going dowwwwnnnnnn

tylur get ur shit fdixed so i can walk it

i like lamp.

You're on! Lets race for $5K... But I get 2 cars, and we only do 15 rolls... and only when and where I say... Sorry, it's a GTP thing. :lol:

I drove it to the body shop today for him to get an estimate. It was not totaled. The front bumper is fucked, big dent in drivers side front fender, rear bumper is scratched, the front end needs straightened but is driving straight, pass. head light is broken. I think that's about it.

I drove it to the body shop today for him to get an estimate. It was not totaled. The front bumper is fucked, big dent in drivers side front fender, rear bumper is scratched, the front end needs straightened but is driving straight, pass. head light is broken. I think that's about it.

That is good news at least. How is he doing on the other front ? :(

Guest tbutera2112

i was a little bit over my safe zone damage wise for the value of the car... so i negotiated to repair my own lights and my own fuel door, and i opted out of the new fender liner...theyre gonna fix the rest

thanks for driving it there for me derek, didnt wanna get pulled over driving through pickerington since im so close to getting license back

i was at 65% of book...with salvage title already eating half the value of the car that put me a bout 15% over being totalled...i had the guy cut some corners and i got it down to 55% and i guess it was close enough because he submitted it and it approved it and gave me the check

thanks for driving it there for me derek, didnt wanna get pulled over driving through pickerington since im so close to getting license back

How did you car get wrecked?

Obviously YOU did not drive it.... seeing as how you have NO LICENSE.

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

Guest tbutera2112
Then turn it over to your Insurance, and get the car repaired.

:confused:

KillJoy

you musta missed my post...

i was a little bit over my safe zone damage wise for the value of the car... so i negotiated to repair my own lights and my own fuel door, and i opted out of the new fender liner...theyre gonna fix the rest

i was at 65% of book...with salvage title already eating half the value of the car that put me a bout 15% over being totalled...i had the guy cut some corners and i got it down to 55% and i guess it was close enough because he submitted it and it approved it and gave me the check

Guest tbutera2112
Nope. I read that. I also Read Post #1, BEFORE it was modified :rolleyes:.

KillJoy

before taking it to the adjuster... i didnt figure he would help me cut corners like he did, and if it would have totaled it out, im not sure what i would be doing with it

before taking it to the adjuster... i didnt figure he would help me cut corners like he did, and if it would have totaled it out, im not sure what i would be doing with it

Then, WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST IT ON THE FUCKING INTERNET???

:confused:

If it is not something you are okay with the entire god damn world knowing, keep it to your god damned self.

:thumbup:

KillJoy