*UPDATE* Wayne National dirt day THIS WEEKEND may 2-3

JaronsToy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to go Sunday (with my best friend and some of his co-workers), but I went to get the quads ready today:

- Raptor's back valve stem cap isn't coming off...period. Have to get a new valve stem put on...no biggie

- Starter relay is fried. No reason why it should have died, but it did...all it does is buzz. I have to make calls to see if I can get one in time. :(

Wife's Trailblazer:

- Brand new battery we bought last fall is full-on dead.

- Back brake barely works. I put a new (and very expensive) caliper on it last year, bled it, new pads. PITA

So at this point, I can get my wife's quad going easily enough, but mine may be fuxored for this weekend, which really sucks. :(

I just got back from Wayne. My god was it muddy.

We all wore full suits (yes, shirt/tie/jacket), the 5 of us.

Had some major quad issues, and did a long-distance tow with the 2000 Blaster that has some sort of engine issues (something internal, not sure yet).

My ignition module did not like heavy water at all and caused me havoc on a couple of occassions. Had other issues with other stuff too...today was a challenge to say the least.

Should have pics in a couple of days. It was a fun but very grueling day. No injuries (only one rolled quad, and a few dumps of the bike), so all in all a good day.