Ohio rules that let Mercedes-driving woman collect food stamps

dakotart

She has $80,000.00 in the bank. I think she can go without the public assistance for awhile. When that's gone, sell the car for a very cheap reliable one. And you have to consider if you really can afford to keep the house. If she isn't back to work yet, then she has to make cuts in her life style. You can't jump on the bailout plan, when you haven't even touched your liquid assets.

I would rather see a single parent working 2 jobs get some assistance. There are thousands of more deserving people in more distressed situations. She should be ashamed.

I disagree. She deserves every penny of it.

I keep putting money in, and in, and in, and in...and all they want is more money. Those who pay the most taxes tend to be the ones that see the least benefit from paying those taxes.

Flat tax for all; at least that would partly even things out.

No. She needs to do exactly what she's doing. Fuck the system that's been fucking her during her whole life.

She doesn't need to fuck the system over. That isn't the right thing to do. I was in the same situation as her so I have no sympathy for her. I lost my job. I had much shitty car then her, less then $500 in the bank, and a beater car. I applied for food stamps and they denied me. They told me to my face "...If you get your girlfriend pregnant come back and we can give you food stamps. You being single and renting a apartment qualifies you for nothing since you have no kids." I cashed out my whole 401K because I needed cash to buy food until I got a new job.

I should of got food stamps not her.

She has $80,000.00 in the bank. I think she can go without the public assistance for awhile. When that's gone, sell the car for a very cheap reliable one. And you have to consider if you really can afford to keep the house. If she isn't back to work yet, then she has to make cuts in her life style. You can't jump on the bailout plan, when you haven't even touched your liquid assets.

I would rather see a single parent working 2 jobs get some assistance. There are thousands of more deserving people in more distressed situations. She should be ashamed.

the 80,000 is probably to help pay bills