Rest In Peace Kenny

skold

being one of Kennys best friends and longest friends, i am deeply hurt by his passing. But knowing Kenny he is looking down calling all of us f@gs and telling us to put our man suits on. So with that we need to not morn his death but lets celebrate his life and the dear friend he was. I will be setting up a donation though paypal to help his family.

Also I will be taking over the Elky buick project and finishing it in his memory.

Dyno Brian and I have been talking about a cruise for kenny, I know Ben is too. So ben contact me and let get 1 big meet for kenny .

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Was Kenny married or did he have any kids?

Now I'm off to Arizona to thoroughly enjoy being single and kid free. I'll try to think of you as I watch one of the strippers squirt breast milk. I really will.

>*

Now I'm off to Arizona to thoroughly enjoy being single and kid free. I'll try to think of you as I watch one of the strippers squirt breast milk. I really will.

That is precisely the quote I was referring to when I said I didn't think he had any kids.

:cool:

Gonna miss this man.

Post this both threads so it doesnt get missed.

Friday 5-8 at Rutherford is the showing.

Saturday 10:30 is the service at Methodist Church on Bethal

If anything changes/more info i will post/text it out.

I'm not going to lie, I am starting to wig out a little. My brain is fucking with me.