Bands for kenny

Sam1647545489

Can someone mail me one if they come out before I get back to Ohio. I have a special place for these things from a fallen friend. Sad to say that this is another item that I will be adding to my collection, but a collection worth remember as they were all good people.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE...

I am goin to have the Bracelets sent to IPS. They will be allowing people to come pick them up for free of course. So as soon as I get a delivery time I will let everyone know and then everyone can drive down to IPS and pick one up. This will make it easier for people to get. If the first 100 go to fast, I will order another 100 and do the same thing. I will make a new thread with delivery time and instructions as I get them.

UPDATE...

I am goin to have the Bracelets sent to IPS. They will be allowing people to come pick them up for free of course. So as soon as I get a delivery time I will let everyone know and then everyone can drive down to IPS and pick one up. This will make it easier for people to get. If the first 100 go to fast, I will order another 100 and do the same thing. I will make a new thread with delivery time and instructions as I get them.

Will you have a donation box there as well?

Forgot, I'm in for a "Ridelikeyouareinvisible" in whatever color - I assume any proceeds from these go to Kenny's family, yea?

Well I am just paying for these out of pocket and am not asking for any money for them. If people wanna donate money, Skold made a paypal account and thread for it. If people wanna donate cash, I am sure they can give it to Jeff or Mike or Brandon at IPS when they pick up their bracelets and they or I will get it to the proper people.

Well I am just paying for these out of pocket and am not asking for any money for them. If people wanna donate money, Skold made a paypal account and thread for it. If people wanna donate cash, I am sure they can give it to Jeff or Mike or Brandon at IPS when they pick up their bracelets and they or I will get it to the proper people.

Figured that out and edited my post. Sorry!

Another Update.

Order has been made.

25 red "ridelikeyouareinvisible"

25 white "ridelikeyouareinvisible"

25 red "Buick > *"

25 white "Buick >*'

All will have Kenny Adams on one side with the message on the other. They will be at IPS march 27th. Next day delivery would of been for the 25th for 80$ so I figured just 2 more days would not hurt and was free. So they should be ready to pick up from IPS on March 28th. IPS address is 1740 D Harmon Ave, Col, 43223. This is the 1st 100 order pack. If more are needed then more will be ordered. These are a first come first serve basis. Again thanks to IPS for allowing us to use their shop to get these things out. So be on the lookout for an arrival thread.

Thanks