Howdy All

Reyin

Hey everyone, I guess this is my Intro. Hmm where to begin. I'm a student at Ohio State; I'll be graduating here before too long, but the plan is to continue on and get a masters degree. I was born and raised in the Columbus area. I enjoy the outdoors and making things. Speaking of making things, my latest hobby has been making my own knives. Probably seems a little odd, but it's not like I can enjoy the outdoors when it's cold, and I don't exactly have a heated garage. Other than that, just hanging out with people when I can.

I've been into cars since my older brothers used to work on their cars in the driveway when I was a kid. I don't have a whole lot of experience with much in the ways of racing, but I do enjoy watching motorsports on occasion.

I drive a 1993 Toyota MR2. It's white and has a border front bumper on it, perhaps some of you have seen me around Columbus. I know a few people who said they post on the forums here but I couldn't tell you what their usernames are. I've been a member of a group of car enthusiasts from the northwest side of town called Integrated Motorsports since high school. Basically just a group of friends that all enjoy cars; we get together and have a few beers one night a week in the summer and usually have a barbecue during the summer.

Basically, joining up because I'd like to get to know some of the other car enthusiasts around town, learn about local car shows and whatnot.

• Upvote 3

The only one I seem to be able to find atm is

http://i44.tinypic.com/2hmd5iw.jpg

It's right in front of the blue Subaru. Was taken after the Integrated summer barbecue a couple years ago.

I'll try to find the better one, I might have lost it when I reformatted my hard drive.

Aesthetic do we know each other? o__O Upper Arlington isn't all that big and that's where I am.

Aesthetic do we know each other? o__O Upper Arlington isn't all that big and that's where I am.

I might have seen you before; I know I've passed a few MR2's around here. Although I have only lived here for about a year and three months, and don't know many people in the UA/Grandview area.

• 2 weeks later...
Cool car. Welcome. Is it a turbo car?

Not yet =/

I like everything but the bad fitting ugly front bumper, thats just my taste but anyways welcome.

Yea the fit on the bumper isn't great, something that needs to be remedied

Toyotas are gay. Welcome to the forum.

That's why Alex loves them and also how I get him to come over wearing next to nothing.

Welcome. Owning a non-turbo MR2 only gets you on the bottom of the gay toyota totem pole, though. That's right. I used 'bottom', 'gay', and 'pole' in the same sentence. :gay2:

That's why Alex loves them and also how I get him to come over wearing next to nothing.

Welcome. Owning a non-turbo MR2 only gets you on the bottom of the gay toyota totem pole, though. That's right. I used 'bottom', 'gay', and 'pole' in the same sentence. :gay2:

Lies, I don't drive a Celica ;)

Lies, I don't drive a Celica ;)

Ha, I'll have to show this to Norm. He used to drive a Celica. New guy, you should get some piping and come to the house. I have a couple CT-26's for that thing.