More mustang stuff for the masses...

Mattsn2o281

Well i figured i'd try to get rid of a few things i'm not going to use and some stuff i have lying around since it's sell all your ford shit season lol.

- LCA's, not sure who makes them, got em of larry on here, i think he said steeda's. $75

- 3.73's for 8.8 milage unknown. good condition, $75

- 3.27's out of my 04, 60k miles, good shape, $75

- B&M Megashifter, no cover, no cables, has 3spd gate in it. kinda dirty, but decent shape if cleaned up. $50

- Save me from finishing my header install! ( no i never put them on lol, i just got a new job so i doubt i'll have time to.) Dynomax Blackjack longtubes, never been on the car, comes with all gaskets, 02 extensions, and collecters. new $410, yours for $275. no i wont come down on the price, if they dont sell i'll be forced to finish lol.

- 5" monster tach w/ ext light, msd tach adapter. tach is a autogauge, silver w/ silver face, never mounted. $125 for both, or buy the tach and get the msd adapter for free even!!! :D

- My stock taillights, all you 99-04 guys that want to black yours out, have a back up pair when jonny law raises hell lol. $50

- Driveshaft loop, lakewood, no more slicks, so no more need. $40

- 429-460 valvecovers, edlebrock stock height. dirty, but i think they'd clean up decent:confused: $40

- set of 96 cobra rims. good shape. i'll even throw in a brand new set of bald ass 245/50r17's , have roughly the wear indicators left lol. no, seriously though, just the rims, $200 ( unless you have a thing for bald tires, then i guess you can have them too.)

- My bad ass, full of awsomeness, super cool, no mullet required 2004 Ford Mustang Gt. If you are dumb enough to had me $15,000, it's yours!!

I've some more shit layin around, and a bunch of stock stuff, so if you need something ask, and i'll try to add to this more later. If you really need pic's let me know and i'll get a few.

Peace out girlscouts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, i just remembered more shit that quick lol.

- o2 sims for 99-04 mustang, not sure what else they might work on. since they no longer sell these, $1,000,000. or $75, which ever works better for you.

-2 1/16 gauge pod steering cover. i know a few of you guys had wanted it before, if anyone still needs it, $25

- and you can put this lovely 2 1/16 autometer sportcomp electronic fuel pressure gauge in it for only $150, thats a savings of over $70. or you can buy the gauge and stick it in anything you want. seriously though, its a black face with silver trim, comes with sending unit, never installed because my car is gay, and what i thought was the schrader valve hiding under the rail was a piece of tape over a screw, only to find out there isn't one on here.

Oh sweet, and yea we can swap if ya want. i'm tied up today, you working tommorow?

Kurt the tails are yours if you still want them.

Couple more things, g-force harness, was a 5 pt, but can't find the crotch strap, so yea. $30 never been mounted. Sold!!!

Subframe connecters for mustang, they are for my 04, but i think they'll work on any 79+

granatili powder coated black. $75

Edited by Bentley

I know larry, they're off the car too. i'm still working on my bushing issue. but yea, i'll call you and we can figure it out.

Lol, i dunno rob. i'm just going to slap it back together for now so i can get to work. i still want to do them at some point, but money is nice too. the car already makes 275 to the tire, which is where most LT equipped gt's are at, so dunno if its worth it??? i'm just up in the air.

oh damn that sucks. pics will be up in a sec.

Edit, Dover pm me your email addy. I'm having trouble getting these pics saved.

I will say this, the lca's are in good shape over all, the poly bushings are in perfect shape, but it needs new bushing sleeves on one, and somewhere along the line someone spray painted them and it shows.

Edited by Bentley