More mustang stuff for the masses...

Mattsn2o281

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if they'd fit a fox, and no i don't have any 02's, unless a set out of a supercoupe t bird would work? I'd really rather not seperate them, as if the headers don't sell, i'll just wait till have a few days free or a few extra bucks and just get them installed.

Also, i think i'm going to switch back to the stock uca's, so my granatelli double adj uppers are up for grabs. $100

I'll make someone a good deal on a set of springs front and rear, and the rear control arms, i might possibly even throw in the 90/10's and 50/50's if i can find a decent set of more sport oriented shocks and struts. Package would be:

Moroso drag springs front and rear, steeda box style lca's, Granatelli Double adj uca's, and lakewood shocks and struts. $350 obo

Guest Removed

I'll make someone a good deal on a set of springs front and rear, and the rear control arms, i might possibly even throw in the 90/10's and 50/50's if i can find a decent set of more sport oriented shocks and struts. Package would be:

Moroso drag springs front and rear, steeda box style lca's, Granatelli Double adj uca's, and lakewood shocks and struts. $350 obo

that shit for a fox? my dude is loking for parts for his 557ci capri

that shit for a fox? my dude is loking for parts for his 557ci capri

If they do fit a fox and your guy doesnt what them, then i do.

I dont need the lcas, or the ucas

Edited by Ramsey

Guest Removed
If they do fit a fox and your guy doesnt what them, then i do.

I dont need the lcas, or the ucas

hes looking for adjustable both..im just wondering about the struts.

rob, shits the same 79-04. except the struts lol. in less he switched up to sn95 spindles, i think they're to narrow where the strut attaches to the spindle., everything else works. So Ramsey, same deal, should fit a 5 lug converted fox depending. but springs and shocks are golden, as are the uppers and lowers, for future reference.

Dover, that works, can you wait till thursday or do you want them sooner? I'm off then so that would be best.

Just lmk what you guys want. Or just call me, 740-644-1253

Guest Removed
rob, shits the same 79-04. except the struts lol. in less he switched up to sn95 spindles, i think they're to narrow where the strut attaches to the spindle., everything else works. So Ramsey, same deal, should fit a 5 lug converted fox depending. but springs and shocks are golden, as are the uppers and lowers, for future reference.

Dover, that works, can you wait till thursday or do you want them sooner? I'm off then so that would be best.

Just lmk what you guys want. Or just call me, 740-644-1253

difference in the struts is in the top stud /stroke...the mounting is the same

95up spindles bolt right on my car, with the 95 up ball joint and some washers

difference in the struts is in the top stud /stroke...the mounting is the same

95up spindles bolt right on my car, with the 95 up ball joint and some washers

So does that mean the rear shocks and front and rear springs are still avail? Because that is what i need.

Guest Removed
So does that mean the rear shocks and front and rear springs are still avail? Because that is what i need.

not sure what all my dude wants....i just gave him matts number..

Rob, never got a call from your dude? Ramsey, depending on what happens, i'll say you have dibs if i don't hear anything. $175 work for you?

As far as the struts go, i know for a fact that the mounting pad on the fox spindle is wider the mine. we were going to put my old struts on my buddies notch and they dont fit. so yea.

Guest Removed
Rob, never got a call from your dude? Ramsey, depending on what happens, i'll say you have dibs if i don't hear anything. $175 work for you?

As far as the struts go, i know for a fact that the mounting pad on the fox spindle is wider the mine. we were going to put my old struts on my buddies notch and they dont fit. so yea.

thats why they come with a stack of shims for that when they are new...:gtfo:

perfect. 175 for front and rear springs, rear shocks?

Guest Removed
Lol really? i never got any. anyhow, not tryin to start an argument lol, was just sayin. :D

You think your dude would want those parts or what?

fuck him...i passed the info(your #) to him and told him people was all over the stuff...if he waits to call its his loss. sell the shit

well they bolt 94 up spindles on fox chassis so i dont see why they wouldnt fit..unless your dude had 4 banger spindles, which are not as wide. but mine have them, and a stack of shims..lmao

fuck him...i passed the info(your #) to him and told him people was all over the stuff...if he waits to call its his loss. sell the shit

well they bolt 94 up spindles on fox chassis so i dont see why they wouldnt fit..unless your dude had 4 banger spindles, which are not as wide. but mine have them, and a stack of shims..lmao

Will do, ramsey, you got em man. i'll have them ready tommorow afternoon. i'm going to try and meet up with dover if he gets ahold of me in the evening, so i'll be up that way somewhere, maybe we can meet up or some shit. pm me a number to reach you, and i'll give you a shout and see whats up.