Cruise to Kenny's Funeral

Casper

Meet at Dynotune Motorsports Saturday morning at 8:30a. Roll out at 9:00a. The funeral starts at 10:30a.

Dynotune Motorsports

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

http://titanserver.servepics.com/Dyno%20Tune%20Website/images/Sky%20View.jpg

Lets get this straight...no biker gear here for family respect, so pretty much a car meeting only for the actual funeral service?

What? No. Ride bike if you have one. Wear gear. Kenny's life was all about motorcycles and fast cars. That's how we show our respect.

Guest tbutera2112
There is a service at a church but his interment will be in VA. Can you read english?

i realize theres a service at a church, but i was not sure if ben meant a cruise to the church and then to his final resting place as well...dont be such a prick

i realize theres a service at a church, but i was not sure if ben meant a cruise to the church and then to his final resting place as well...dont be such a prick

Hey Mr. None, Nowhere, Nothing don't be so negative. Every post I have read in the last few days is short and kinda negative. I realize you have a lot on your plate with your family and your car. But fuck throw a smilie in every now and then. Or have you turned EMO? :p

What? No. Ride bike if you have one. Wear gear. Kenny's life was all about motorcycles and fast cars. That's how we show our respect.

What are you wearing? You seem to be somewhat the coordinator on this. If I am aligned with you, I won't feel like an idiot, under or over dressed.

Guest tbutera2112
Hey Mr. None, Nowhere, Nothing don't be so negative. Every post I have read in the last few days is short and kinda negative. I realize you have a lot on your plate with your family and your car. But fuck throw a smilie in every now and then. Or have you turned EMO? :p

emo = gay, and in that respect you have nowhere to talk mr apple :p

What are you wearing? You seem to be somewhat the coordinator on this. If I am aligned with you, I won't feel like an idiot, under or over dressed.

Riding boots, jeans, jacket, helmet, gloves, etc. Normal riding gear.

Whats everyone doing after the funeral?

I plan on taking my bike home and drinking. Anyone who would like to join me is more than welcome. I don't care where we drink. We can just do it at my house, someone else's house, a bar, whatever. I think Eric (Jenn and Eric) said we could go there as well to drink.

So then this is the official CR "Cruise for Kenny"?

There have been so many talks about doing something Cruise to Steak N Shake on Sawmill, Cruise to Roosters... Friday, Saturday etc.

I just want to make it, to show my respects. Looks like I'll see everyone on Saturday morning. thanks!

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler... If I put a clutch cable in my GT in time I can pick you up. If not I'll ride the bike...

ok sounds good .... just give me a ring and let me know 614 425 5463 incase ya lost my number

So then this is the official CR "Cruise for Kenny"?

There have been so many talks about doing something Cruise to Steak N Shake on Sawmill, Cruise to Roosters... Friday, Saturday etc.

I just want to make it, to show my respects. Looks like I'll see everyone on Saturday morning. thanks!

Two cruises, Friday for the showing and Saturday for the funeral.

FRIDAY: 3:30PM Roosters off HENDERSON

Leave there are around 4:30PM to head to the funeral home off 515 High St.

This will take us down Hinderson past where it all happened on to 315 to high st. FLashers on the whole way Ill have his brother in the front with me in my EVO.

Lets DO WORK for this guy. and make him proud

I Will get there about 3:30 and Wait until 4:30 for people befor I leave.

I will be in a White Evo

1832 Henderson Rd Columbus, OH 43220-2502

1:Start out going EAST on HENDERSON RD toward REED RD. 2.0 mi

2:Merge onto OH-315 N via the ramp on the LEFT. 2.4 mi

3:Take the OH-161 exit toward WORTHINGTON. 0.3 mi

4:Turn RIGHT onto W GRANVILLE RD/OH-161. 0.9 mi

5:Turn RIGHT onto HIGH ST/US-23. 0.3 mi

6:End at 515 High St Worthington, OH 43085-3943

Estimated Time: 9 minutes Estimated Distance: 5.84 miles

515 High St Worthington, OH 43085-3943

Saturday Meet at Dynotune Motorsports 8:30a. Roll out at 9:00a. The funeral starts at 10:30a.

Dynotune Motorsports

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

If anyone needs to call me

Edited by skold