New Dude **Added Pictures!**

burken

I am from cleveland but figured I would join up to the columbus side of things to see how the scene is down there and hopefully meet some new people with the same love of cars.

My first car was a 2000 civic si (blue) Then after that got stolen like every other one in the country I picked up a nissan sentra ser spec v. I drove that for about 3 years and just a few months ago I picked up a 2005 aspen white sti with 32k on it. I go to college so modding on it will be slow but steady. Going to start with the cobb ap and go from there.

Edited by burken
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h243/ofhockey8/coolsticrop1.jpg

Thats from about a month ago. I dont really have any good pics of it yet. Ill get some more up in the next day of so once i get it all cleaned up:D

Thanks. Haha yeah I will make sure I am free that day for the drive down followed by some fun racing action. Probably only be stage 2 by that point but it should be fun anyways.

Nice pic - that's a good "Subaru in the wild" shot.

haha yeah. I love the car so far. The last owner had 06-07 tails on it which i hate for white stis. I was hoping that someone would be down to trade.

nice snow plow...... april 24th national trails drag event held by columbus racing...bring your scoobie so i can drag it down the 1320 (sorry hoblick had to haha)

God damn paul can at least greet someone without fucking tryna race??? wait let me answer that.................... NO!!! it gets damn annoying reading the same shit from you EVERY DAMN DAY!!!!! Get a life!!! ok geesh!!!! :p

haha yeah it loves the snow. I will have some new pictures of it in the next couple days all washed up and in the sun though. Its stock besides the clutch i had put in for future plans. I love the aspen white though. I have waited a while for this color and year combo. Any other subie owners out there?

God damn paul can at least greet someone without fucking tryna race??? wait let me answer that.................... NO!!! it gets damn annoying reading the same shit from you EVERY DAMN DAY!!!!! Get a life!!! ok geesh!!!! :p

you know what your right... im calling out people to race on COLUMBUS RACING.... gezzz i must be on the wrong web site for that type of talk... :gtfo: an fix your pos an then come back an talk

I say settle it with a race.

haha that just made me feel worse. I will try to hurry up on the mod wagon. I have it pretty well mapped out what i want to do. Already have ceramic pads and new rotors on it as well as exedy clutch. Single disc. Dont plan on going pass 400 tq. (for now....) But its basically ready for mods now that i got the stopping and clutch ready.

haha that just made me feel worse. I will try to hurry up on the mod wagon. I have it pretty well mapped out what i want to do. Already have ceramic pads and new rotors on it as well as exedy clutch. Single disc. Dont plan on going pass 400 tq. (for now....) But its basically ready for mods now that i got the stopping and clutch ready.

Cobb, DP, rest pill removal, and nice exhaust for great justice.

yeah i was thinking about mixing it up with an exhaust. I like going for low key but great performance. I love the cobb but since i want to be different I might go with the maddad exhaust and grimmspeed downpipe. Should turn out sexy

That seems like a reasonable goal. I like modding with balance in mind; cooling, braking, handing, acceleration, comfort... all get a fair shot.

yeah i love the clean stock look so i will be trying to keep the car looking stock but owning face! haha. Yeah the only thing for looks i plan on doing is maybe some nice wheels some day. But as of now i am going for power. Just nothing crazy where i ruin what the sti stands for.