ORDER YOUR KENNY SHIRTS

skold

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again with the bump hoping for a reply.....

This has gone past the -'m busy point now, if you didn't have the time to meet/send them out then you should of arranged with someone to do that for you. This is just plain ridiculous at this point and the situation needs handled/resolved.

And again with the bump hoping for a reply.....

This has gone past the -'m busy point now, if you didn't have the time to meet/send them out then you should of arranged with someone to do that for you. This is just plain ridiculous at this point and the situation needs handled/resolved.

Polish them ears and fly on down here son! :p

-Marc

• 2 weeks later...
money sent for two

Over two months with zero word. If I don't hear from him by this Friday I'm reversing the PayPal payment. I hate to do this, but at this point I don't even know what happened to the money let alone where the shirts are.

Over two months with zero word. If I don't hear from him by this Friday I'm reversing the PayPal payment. I hate to do this, but at this point I don't even know what happened to the money let alone where the shirts are.

I might have to do this.

I know a few people on here talk to him and I know he likely checks the board....I don't care who you are you aren't that god damn busy that you can't come in and make a comment.

Its pretty sad that it has to come to this but I'm with Ben I will just reverse my payment and get my $$$$ back.

Sorry guys, he won't respond to me either.

Kinda fucked up using Kenny to take advantage of people's good nature.

Thanks Ricky, I'm guessing your "best friend since kindergarten" wouldn't approve of this shit. Too bad he's not around to put you in your place for ripping people off.

I made my payment via credit card on March 23rd. I don't see an option to cancel or reverse the charge in paypal. Is it even possible being 5 months old?

im sure you can. if not with pay pal you should with your credit card carrer. explained you been waiting on merchandise an you kep tgettin the run around over an over