Thr Price is Right

Sparky

I loved that show as a kid. :) I remember one episode where a large woman was called down. Halfway to the contestant seats, she suddenly clutched her chest and held her arms in front of her the rest of the way. Bob asked her what was wrong; turned out her rather prodigious chest had snapped her bra with all the bouncing. :grin2: They had to cut to commercial so she could readjust herself.

I haven't seen it with Carey yet though. I don't think he could do it like Bob used to.

I loved that show as a kid. :) I remember one episode where a large woman was called down. Halfway to the contestant seats, she suddenly clutched her chest and held her arms in front of her the rest of the way. Bob asked her what was wrong; turned out her rather prodigious chest had snapped her bra with all the bouncing. :grin2: They had to cut to commercial so she could readjust herself.

I haven't seen it with Carey yet though. I don't think he could do it like Bob used to.

Is this the one you were talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4L9ECFSzTg