nochknstrps and schmuckingham arguing about a cat or something

nochknstrps

You know I'm just F'in with you Chief. If I was getting laid off and moving back to up to Cbus you wouldn't have to be whoring that extra room out. I'm just glad that damn cat is will be gone. I'll be over more often now.

If a cat kept you from a friends house, your one cool dude.

claritin-d.jpg

No thanks I take Allegra during allergy season, which doesn't help with the reaction that complicates my asthma when I'm around cats. Or maybe its just the cat's douche bag owner I didn't want to be around.

Enough of this!

Who wants to be Nick and Keith's roomate? Its a nice place with plenty of garage space for your bike and only minutes from a few UA bars, downtown and campus.

No thanks I take Allegra during allergy season, which doesn't help with the reaction that complicates my asthma when I'm around cats. Or maybe its just the cat's douche bag owner I didn't want to be around.

Enough of this!

Who wants to be Nick and Keith's roomate? Its a nice place with plenty of garage space for your bike and only minutes from a few UA bars, downtown and campus.

Dude to my knowledge I have never met you, so calling me a douchebag makes you look retarded and quite ignorant. Besides, I am never there due to work and the fact I would rather hang out with my girlfriend than be their, so there was little chance you would see me there.

-1 for censorship

blake said he wasn't allergic to the cat, but was allergic to the cats owner.

Enough of this!

I am glad the Chicken Shit sisters can bond together and make an entire insulting comment.