Team Output

Guest Removed

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told you not to post pics of me and my new crew you son of a bitch!!! it was gonna be a surprise when we toast all your asses in our honduhs! now you will pay dearly. Now imma use enough nos to blow the welds on the intake!!! :mad:

i told you not to post pics of me and my new crew you son of a bitch!!! it was gonna be a surprise when we toast all your asses in our honduhs! now you will pay dearly. Now imma use enough nos to blow the welds on the intake!!! :mad:

Your sig has happened to me so many times, lol! Especially in my VR4 I used to own. "Do a burnout yo!", I dont think they realize how incredibly difficult that is with AWD.

Mike, you're gonna fit right in around here haha.

Your sig has happened to me so many times, lol! Especially in my VR4 I used to own. "Do a burnout yo!", I dont think they realize how incredibly difficult that is with AWD.

why dont u grow some balls an make some hp, youll have no problem then. haha

Guest Removed
lol i wont and im acutally debating on buying a case and coming over one day while you work on somthing and just chill and drink! lol

and you can drink all that shit yourself too :)

im here all day. not like you can't find the number.;)

Guest Removed
Most likely. I cannot stand getting on any of the Honda forums. I mean come on...a "dizzy"? What the fuck is so hard about saying "dis-trib-u-tor"?

bitch i say dizzy..so now im a honduh terd? :mad::gtfo:

my new favortie newb. i heart this one.

and yes the labrynth is cool, wonderbra your just not

I had some ass in a prelude walk up to me saturday and tell me he wanted to race me from 100mph. I told him I was not out to race . Then i told him I don't see an intercooler on his car. He said something to the extent of why would he have it on a na car basicly.

I told him I would rape his world so he's lucky

Really a stockish prelude calling out a built WRX