Sold a car weird experience

wnaplay1647545503

I had a guy walk up to me when I was in the garage working and made me a damn good offer on the car. Offered me 3x's what I have in it and handed me 1/2 in cash and said he would be back tomorrow to pick it up. Thats about the oddest way I have ever sold a car. I dont know how he even knew I was getting ready to post it.

Geez! I would never get that lucky. I still remember trying to sell my 89 Camaro IROC-Z. Never....again. I had every mullet within 50 miles looking at that car.

What kind of car did you sell?

hahahaha. reminds me of joe dirt

Thats better then one of my experiences. Sold a monte carlo on Craigs List. They showed up at like 11 pm. The car was running on 5 cylinders and had rust and dents. The woman thank me a million times and it was such a nice car etc. Anyway told her had to get the title notarized so had to wait to the next day.

Anyway had it done a bank woman drove if off with no tags. Like two weeks later get a call said she lost the title and needed since her bf was almost done putting an engine in. Well next day get a call from police they robbed a store ran from cops then ended up wrecking into the cops.

I have like 3 or 4 randoms on people wanting to buy my del sol. The latest one they left a note on the car in my driveway with a phone number to call if I'm interested in selling.

There has been alot on craigslist lately. It use to be hard to find one listed. Not sure why theres so many now.

I have like 3 or 4 randoms on people wanting to buy my del sol. The latest one they left a note on the car in my driveway with a phone number to call if I'm interested in selling.

Oh, that was me, get back to me ASAP! I have this turbo kit I need to put on one.

KTHANKXBYE