Anybody ever been to Jungle Jims in Cincy??

CJINOHIO03

I grew up about 15 minutes from the Jungle. Awesome place for just about any ethnic or exotic food/beverage you could want. No idea if prices are good or bad (they certainly aren't a rip-off like whole foods), but the selection is beyond anywhere else I have seen. If you go, make sure you go to the restroom... you'll know why when you see it ;)

My parents live very close to it and we almost always go when we are down there. Its not because the prices are crazy low (they are probably pretty average) its that you can get things there that you cant find anywhere else...the beer and wine area is huge and while you are in that section, make sure you hit the restroom like TURBOED stated...

When you are there, do yourself a favor and go on the otherside of the grocery store, there is a Rib Place called Rib City and that place rocks!! We hit that place EVERY time we are in Cinci..

Man..this thread is making me hungry..time to plan a trip...

Yes, that place is awesome, you acn find all sorts of off the wall shit there from all over the palce. I went becasue thay had a crazy beer selection but ended up spending a good portion of the day there just checkig everything out. apperently it satrted as a fruit stand like 15 years ago, crazy.

Yes, that place is awesome, you acn find all sorts of off the wall shit there from all over the palce. I went becasue thay had a crazy beer selection but ended up spending a good portion of the day there just checkig everything out. apperently it satrted as a fruit stand like 15 years ago, crazy.

I think longer than 15 years ago, but yeah. Jim Bonaminio (sp?) is f'ing crazy. He pretty much just buys anything he thinks is cool, and finds a place for it... that includes the old monorail system from Kings Island.

Hell yea! Thats where we get all the delicious foodz and drank from the mothaland(south africa) thats not available in the US.

Candy, Beer, Spices, Wine...everything you can think of when it comes to consumables from all around the world. Best store ever