Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
YOUR A SCAMMER!

This is not a scam!! Just send me your

Full Name:

Address:

Social Security Number:

Home Telephone number:

and i will send you out the item immediately...ill be enclosing a check, just cash it and send me back all of it besides the shipping money, for your hassles of having to wait for me to ship it.

give me a call or just stop by any time today...i feel like shit so i wont be leaving the house

614 425 5463

8066 willow brook crossing dr

blacklick 43004

What's your schedule this weekend? I am off on Saturday and sunday so I can pick it up this weekend.

Guest tbutera2112
What's your schedule this weekend? I am off on Saturday and sunday so I can pick it up this weekend.

u can come sat, but im leaving here at noon...and i should be around sunday, but my plans change a lot

Guest tbutera2112

bump....this stuff has to go... the ramps are still here and so is the chest protector....iceman has been busy and hasnt made it over, its been over a week and i need money...so first one to come get this stuff can take it

50 for ramps 20 for chest protector FIRM....

the rest of the stuff make me an offer, i just need it gone

Guest tbutera2112

bump!!

ramps, chest protector, and gear bag are no longer for sale.... by some odd miracle, i got a call from my dads friend who said he picked up the quad from the shop it was at and wants me to have it... guess there really are good people out there, because any of those guys my dad worked with coulda snatched that thing and i never woulda seen it again

Guest tbutera2112
ill take the quad!

lets go ride it

it needs some work...im taking it to my gfs house tonight so i got a place to work on it... my dad thought it had rod knock or something, but the shop that had it says they think a bolt may have come loose and it bouncing around in the case somewhere...idk, im gonna have to open it up and see what i find i guess

Guest Removed

i can fix it....ill just ad it to your bill..

you passing my number out again?

somelady called and had no idea who gave her the number

Guest tbutera2112
i can fix it....ill just ad it to your bill..

you passing my number out again?

somelady called and had no idea who gave her the number

yea lol...i wrote it down bcuz i didnt wanna just jump in and tell her that the dude she was talking to was full of shit since he was standing there....tryin to get you business so you can get one of these shops!!

the quad has a bolt or something bouncing around inside one of the cases... the tranny case should be easy to get into, so im gonna start there...if that isnt the problem, i gotta take apart the other side of the quad and open the engine case...which wont be fun

Guest tbutera2112

bump!

make me an offer

i also have a weight bench, just a generic one, no pics because its disassembled... make me an offer

Guest tbutera2112
ill give you $25 for the riding boots, i know its low but its about all i got right now and i need a new pair lol.

when do you want to come get them? tomorrow (thursday) im around after 2ish

lmk