CR Friends...

Guest Hal

Have you made any long lasting friends here?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Have you made any long lasting friends here?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm a newb

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I hope them to be long lasting. The degree of friendship varies from just CR acquaintances that I sort of know to friends who I talk with but don't hang out with much mainly due to timing / busy lives....what not and then I agree with Andy that the networking benefits are Huge. I'm happy to extend a job opportunity / help or any business connections when I can. The way I see it, if you can't help fellow man when they need it, whether you're a long lasting friend or not, what the hell's the use of being alive?

It's the nature of my job that I come into contact with thousands of people with CR being no different; there are folks I don't get together with a lot but know, talk with frequently and would do most anything for if they needed help.

For me timing is tough. I'm a lot older than many here and with a job where I travel quite a bit and two kids that get most of my time by choice, I have to make due with what I can offer.

Frankly, I'm surprised to see as of my original reply that nearly 20% saying no, they haven't made any :confused:

Edited by TTQ B4U

Yes I have made friends here but I want to make more. I work 2nd shift M-F so it is hard to get off. What makes it worse is Skinner works with me so when he requests a day off for track day as example I can't get it off at the same time!

No seriously I want to meet all of you just not while buying/selling items in a random parking lot. I might even buy you a beer if you come to bw3 with me ^_^

Four levels of friendship imo. You have best friends, friends, acquaintances, paul. He doesn't really fit anywhere, he is just there all the fucking time. His persona demands to be acknowledged, but just as quickly forgotten. :)

wow dam thats harsh......

i dont have friends i guess, so noted by mopar....

Guest Removed
I don't have any friends :(

i dont like you, but i'd still beat your cheeks :p

Yes.

Even your internet friends are still a friend. It's a diffrent type. but its still a friend.

yeah the ones that drive across town to replace a fuse

Where's the "have you made any enemies through CR" thread?

yes...that would be phil

I hate you all.

i hate you too...

only issue i have is a i know a few pauls :( and to be honest, the one from here is the best of them...even tho this one leaks :D

i dont like you, but i'd still beat your cheeks :p

yeah the ones that drive across town to replace a fuse

yes...that would be phil

i hate you too...

only issue i have is a i know a few pauls :( and to be honest, the one from here is the best of them...even tho this one leaks :D

i leak? haha im confused?

I'm kidding, I'd give you a reach around or something. <3

locked in !!

in all honesty ive met some people that im sure illl he friends with for years. cr seems so homo but its not quite family more of a closer health club or something . haha

locked in !!

in all honesty ive met some people that im sure illl he friends with for years. cr seems so homo but its not quite family more of a closer health club or something . haha

Paul, I like you! You are the only number that I have! You should feel really special! :)

Guest Removed
yes I had no friends before joining this site and now Gearhead (Rob) is my best friend.

I"LL EAT YOUR FACE...

i know you'll have my baby's :p

Paul, I like you! You are the only person's number that I have! You should feel really special! :)

he dont feel it, he is

Paul, I like you! You are the only number that I have! You should feel really special! :)

thats cause ur your coolest bud!!!

I have trust issues so if I invited you to my house then I trust you and a long friendship could occur. I have had a very small circle of friends my entire life until I got on here.
haha ahh weve had good times... eating out playing games... playing fetch with a big black dildo with your dog ahhh