Cheap project for someone

Came across this while browsing for Chevy's on CL. Looks like this could be a good platform for someone to turn into a nice drag car or LSx transplant.

http://images.craigslist.org/3m53p53l3ZZZZZZZZZ93ndb84b675605519b9.jpg

I have a 1996 chevy camaro. It has a 3.8L V6 auto but something happened and won't run. It sat for about a month then when i went to start it and it ran but was knocking so i hurried and shut it off. Thinking that the oil pump went out. Ran very good before it happened and everything works. it has t-tops PW PL and Bose audio system that is original, After market fog lights that look really nice, Has dual exhaust, body is in good condition and interior is in EXCELLENT condition for the year. Tires are in pretty decent condition as well. Call Dave at (614)806-1116. call anytime between 8am and 10pm.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1087999166.html - $1800

bad thing about doing a v-6 is, other than the motor, trans, wiring ect., is the suspension on the v-6 would need to be changed. then if you sold it you would have to tell the buyer it was a v-6 but some people dont care about that.....

Guest Removed
That is my dream car. I WILL build it one day. It will be named the Fauxmaro.

Mark my words, the Fauxmaro will live.

and im going to help ;)

that why it will live :p