Starting on another one...

Turbotrio

What do you do when the bad-ass black C6Z is on its way back to Texas tomorrow and you kind of miss having it around? Get another one in from out of state for a blower kit and start all over again :)

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/PhilC6Zresize.jpg

With all these cars coming in from out of state I need to get to some vette shows/meets around here and see where all the local cars are hiding lol. I almost never see them just driving around but there has to be quite a few in/around Columbus...

Jeff

Edited by Turbotrio

Please, don't take this the wrong way, but how are you getting the national customers? I haven't really seen any advertising other than the local stuff. Is it word of mouth or am I just missing it somewhere?

We advertise on Corvette Forum but it is mostly "Word of Mouth" I guess. Mark & Jason's cars certainly have helped quite a bit in making us known nationally for sure. Apparently, having built/tuned the fastest Z06's in the world gives us a certain amount of credibility for those that have never heard of us before. Parts sales to the C5/C6 guys have picked up 1000% which is nice since we can ship to customers all over the world. It is crazy how many owners there are all over Europe and Dubai and UAE that mod the hell out of their cars.

I will admit that some of the Corvettes coming all the way across the country to get work done when there are so many big/reputable shops around is a bit surprising but we are not complaining :)

Jeff

We advertise on Corvette Forum but it is mostly "Word of Mouth" I guess. Mark & Jason's cars certainly have helped quite a bit in making us known nationally for sure. Apparently, having built/tuned the fastest Z06's in the world gives us a certain amount of credibility for those that have never heard of us before. Parts sales to the C5/C6 guys have picked up 1000% which is nice since we can ship to customers all over the world. It is crazy how many owners there are all over Europe and Dubai and UAE that mod the hell out of their cars.

I will admit that some of the Corvettes coming all the way across the country to get work done when there are so many big/reputable shops around is a bit surprising but we are not complaining :)

Jeff

That's awesome. I really didn't mean anything by asking. I have seen great work come out of there. Congrats and good luck on the further growth. If I ever get anything again worth playing with, I will come see you.

Work on your car Jeff, I want to see that one.

What happened to the shop car BTW? I'm guessing it got dropped with everything else going on?

I won't be working on it (Or it will never run lol) but it will be out this year for a change :) I spent all last year waiting on our custom 3.4L Billet Crankshafts to finish up so now the engine is done and just needs dropped back in. We filled up our second 4000 Sq Ft building with cars in less than a week so I doubt it will happen any-time soon but it will be up and running at some point this summer.

The 240 is still here but I think Eric (Z06) is going to put a 5.3L in it and Turbo it. We do so much LSx stuff now that it just didn't make much since to run a 2JZ 240sx as a "Shop" car IMO. We have had a built 2JZ block and CNC-ported Head and built TH400 ready for almost 2 years now so if anybody is looking for parts just let me know!

We are going to do a "Shop car" if we ever get a spare 10 minutes to do any work to one this year but it will most likely be a G8 GT or C6 or something LSx-based.

Jeff

We are going to do a "Shop car" if we ever get a spare 10 minutes to do any work to one this year but it will most likely be a G8 GT or C6 or something LSx-based.

Jeff

Time to hire more people.

I have a few vette owner friends who were looking for parts. I told them to look you guys up as I know yall rock, in that department.

I know when I get my vette I will be stopping by there. LOL

Time to hire more people.

I have a few vette owner friends who were looking for parts. I told them to look you guys up as I know yall rock, in that department.

I know when I get my vette I will be stopping by there. LOL

I just did!

I appreciate that. We typically can beat any internet pricing on just about everything so have them give us a call. Stop down anytime -- there is always something cool to look at :)

Jeff

Jeff

A lot of great companies dont have to advertise because what they produce is so good that their customers do it for them. Gaining customers all over the world without big advertising campaigns is proof that you guys are doing a lot of things right.

man, wish the people that built may car took even one picture of my car and posted it up... oh well. Guess I shoulda bought a vette.:(

I would love to take some of it if it was ever here long enough to get all prettied up.

I'll take some pics/vids of it when you come down to dyno :)

Jeff

I just did!

I appreciate that. We typically can beat any internet pricing on just about everything so have them give us a call. Stop down anytime -- there is always something cool to look at :)

Jeff

Can you hire me? Ill be the shop bitch for a few days a week, ya know go get everyone lunch take out the trash etc.....

I love those C6Z cars nice work on those things

I won't be working on it (Or it will never run lol) but it will be out this year for a change :) I spent all last year waiting on our custom 3.4L Billet Crankshafts to finish up so now the engine is done and just needs dropped back in. We filled up our second 4000 Sq Ft building with cars in less than a week so I doubt it will happen any-time soon but it will be up and running at some point this summer.

The 240 is still here but I think Eric (Z06) is going to put a 5.3L in it and Turbo it. We do so much LSx stuff now that it just didn't make much since to run a 2JZ 240sx as a "Shop" car IMO. We have had a built 2JZ block and CNC-ported Head and built TH400 ready for almost 2 years now so if anybody is looking for parts just let me know!

Jeff

Make Mike work on it, he seems to be able to build fast cars that easily walk sprayed Cobras:(