Another new one!

draggin50

Just another new guy from southern Ohio. Really into Mustangs and I have owned a bunch of them. Currently on a 92 GT and I'm always looking for some go fast parts. Its not running yet but hopefully I'll have it back together soon cause the warm weather is upon us! Cant wait to get to the track!http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/draggin50/IMG_0456.jpg
  • Upvote 1

Thats good. I like to get to know people and hang out at the track. Usually its at Kil-Kare but I went to National Trails last year and it seems to be a nice track and is only about 20 miles further. Hopefully I'll see some of you there this year.

I probably wont get to make the spring trip but I'll be there for the later ones hopefully. I threw a motor together real quick and thats about how long it will make it. Still waiting on some new parts for the other one.
  • Upvote 1

everyone has a fucking mustang. This one looks like it wants to be fast, but it cant cause its a miniature pony with short legs and a pop belly. Does Ford make that car?

plenty of mustangs on this site that would rape the shit out of your airplane winged abortion---see my sig for three examples.

plenty of mustangs on this site that would rape the shit out of your airplane winged abortion---see my sig for three examples.

True, in a straight line, but his doesn't really have one of those, its an 08.

Welcome noobs, personally I think your fox looks awful, but if it goes fast I can't hate too much, and it sounds like your mid-build up so ... :)

This car hasnt been on the road for about 5 years or so. The guy I got from was pulling all the parts and putting them into a nasty little coupe and I bought what was left over. I'm just throwing a 347 together with canfield heads so it may run 11.50's or so and I'll spray the shit out of it!

Guest Removed
There's quite a few. I'm sure Rob will chime in with some unreadable grove city post.

fuck you brian..paul is the unreadable peon poster...:bangbang:

welcome...every stang here is slow :ninja:

welcome...every stang here is slow :ninja:

Or shoved in a garage sitting on blocks and pullies. hahaha

Seriously though; why do people put big ass stickers like Ford and Chevy on their car? I never really saw the point in that.

Nice car, btw. I am interested to see what it will run when you are done.

Well a friend owned the car for years and Bruce Gould did the paint. It was featured on the cover of Muscle Mustang Fast Ford magazine in March 2002. Its still in great shape and I dont really like the stickers either but thats the way it was then and I didnt really want to change it from that.%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/draggin50/IMG_0632_1.jpg[/img]

Well a friend owned the car for years and Bruce Gould did the paint. It was featured on the cover of Muscle Mustang Fast Ford magazine in March 2002. Its still in great shape and I dont really like the stickers either but thats the way it was then and I didnt really want to change it from that.%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/draggin50/IMG_0632_1.jpg[/img]

your offer pleases me

Redmeption right there :thumbup:

Personally, just remove the window decals and let the slips do the rest :D

Welcome.