Legalize pot? Nope says the savior

copperhead

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D975QL000&show_article=1

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama had some fun with at least one question at his online town hall, saying he doesn't think legalizing marijuana is a good strategy for turning around the economy.

Obama told the audience Thursday that one of the most popular questions was whether legalization of the illicit drug would help pull the nation out of the recession. The president jokingly said: "I don't know what this says about the online audience."

In a serious response, he said he didn't think that was a good economic policy.

If he wanted to legalize it at all, he would have spun it to sound like a great idea. He went the other way, which means he has zero intention of ever promoting it. Again, congrats to the people that voted for him for imagining that he would fulfill their retarded dreams.

I think part of the argument is that the federal government shouldn't be involved at all anyway.

Is that a hint at State's Rights? Ohhh, that's no good at all. We can't have that, that was the concept that sparked the War of Northern Aggression...excuse me, Civil War.

I've successfully seceded (uhoh), I have a flagpole in my backyard that says "Fort Sol" right on the flag, several of my neighbors have died trying to retrieve frisbees and other such contraband from within my borders. Edited by sol740

I've successfully succeeded, I have a flagpole in my backyard that says "Fort Sol" right on the flag, several of my neighbors have died trying to retrieve frisbees and other such contraband from within my borders.

:lol: I can't rep you anymore. :(

Who cares if it's leagel! Smoke if ya want.

No point in legalizing something that can't be controlled. How many people do you know that have/do grow their own?

Alcohol is controlled and easy to make. It was illegal for some time then they legalized it.

No point in legalizing something that can't be controlled. How many people do you know that have/do grow their own?

you could control it with prices. gov't lowers prices enough, they'll simply run the drug dealers out of business.

then the dealers will be forced to invent SUPER-pot, which i'm sure will happen because 25 years ago the best shit you could get isn't fit for sale these days.

you could control it with prices. gov't lowers prices enough, they'll simply run the drug dealers out of business.

then the dealers will be forced to invent SUPER-pot, which i'm sure will happen because 25 years ago the best shit you could get isn't fit for sale these days.

STOP WITH THE LOGICAL THINKING. That is satan talking!

lol