• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
what are you talking about

and nice name tyler hahaha

member here brought me there 70's datsun 280z

real clean, but the one frame rail is rusted out, and i have to clean clean and clean everything, to weld this kit in for it..

it seems to be coming off easy, but i have been busting ass all day on other shit in the driveway.

I have a stock set if you need them

I found out my oil leak/odd idle was the pcv and crankcase getting boosted. So I'm gonna take the covers off, drill them, and take them to rob to get those filters welded to them. Rob, so I know what material the vents should be, what metal are those valve covers, steel?

Guest Removed
I found out my oil leak/odd idle was the pcv and crankcase getting boosted. So I'm gonna take the covers off, drill them, and take them to rob to get those filters welded to them. Rob, so I know what material the vents should be, what metal are those valve covers, steel?

i already showed you the new routing...you dont have to drill shit..

they are aluminum, i think.

and you need a catch can...not vented valve covers...

i already showed you the new routing...you dont have to drill shit..

they are aluminum, i think.

and you need a catch can...not vented valve covers...

I'm running the catch can. I still heard that the pcv would be a pain in the ass 50% of the time unless I run it to my hotside to get proper vac on it because it's boosting the crankcase, or get a turbocoupe pcv - that's all too much for something simple. So wouldn't it make sense just to be done with the shit and vent the valve covers out?

Guest Removed
I'm running the catch can. I still heard that the pcv would be a pain in the ass 50% of the time unless I run it to my hotside to get proper vac on it because it's boosting the crankcase, or get a turbocoupe pcv - that's all too much for something simple. So wouldn't it make sense just to be done with the shit and vent the valve covers out?

do it like this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/PCV_turbo_2fit.jpg

i do this with the spray cars..and its easyer.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/PCV_turbo_1fit.jpg

go do work

and instead of running a vent filter, just run it to the tank too!

Came to QSL @ 10ish. Didnt rain till 11:30, at that point I went to Average Hoes. Who were the stupid fucks in the white civic hatch, trying to video tape everyone saying that they wanted to race?

I was pretty turned off by this, so were a few others...