April 3rd. QSL and Fast and the furious

thorne

Don't kid your self you know you will see it. I have to there is a STi in it. I know there are a few people I've talked to who were going to meet up at qsl at 7:30 then cruise out to see Fast and the Furious. After the movie hang out at one of the spots.

so

QSL 7:30 I should have some tables held.

Movie 9pm or 10:15 which ever one works out better.

Edited by Thorne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am down, I am trying to borrow my friends 95 Civic EX I/H/E for the event, cause when the first one came out he got it and it was "the Shit", So for old shits ad giggles I am bringing this thing out hopefully 40 roll lols

I'll probably go to the Georgesville theatre (there are tons of ricers in that area) and show up early so I can videotape all the stupid fucks trying to drift and shit in the parking lot

hey that sounds pretty sweet I want to video tape people crashing

hey that sounds pretty sweet I want to video tape people crashing

lol yeah man we could make a meet out of it. When I saw the first one there were ricers messing around in the parking lot afterwards and two of them hit each other and one ran over a curb, lol

lol yeah man we could make a meet out of it. When I saw the first one there were ricers messing around in the parking lot afterwards and two of them hit each other and one ran over a curb, lol

ROFL. wonder if there was a security camera nearby from a store or something that caught that. would love to see that tape.

i seen a video of these said things wonderif there the same??

i seen a video of these said things wonderif there the same??

I don't know but that would be awesome if it was the same, lol. I don't remember what theater it was at. Hell what year did that movie come out? Pretty sure I wasn't even old enough to have a driver's license yet