~BREAKING NEWS~ ShamWow guy arrested!

RedRocket1647545505

Hold the phone... 6'3... 200lbs... and the chick didn't have a scratch on her? There's an old saying that one of my drivers in Columbus used to use.. You treat a woman like a woman until she hits you like a man... then you whoop ass.

My girlfriend is only 5'4, about 135... but shes a brown belt, and lifts weights... and shes pretty strong. Now I know its bad to even think about beating up a woman, but if she ever felt froggy and connected a closed fist to the face... Id fucking maul her. She knows it too. And the way Vince looked... im pretty confident that Id'a left that bitch in a dumpster somewhere before looking half that bad.

ROFL!!!

Hold the phone... 6'3... 200lbs... and the chick didn't have a scratch on her? There's an old saying that one of my drivers in Columbus used to use.. You treat a woman like a woman until she hits you like a man... then you whoop ass.

My girlfriend is only 5'4, about 135... but shes a brown belt, and lifts weights... and shes pretty strong. Now I know its bad to even think about beating up a woman, but if she ever felt froggy and connected a closed fist to the face... Id fucking maul her. She knows it too. And the way Vince looked... im pretty confident that Id'a left that bitch in a dumpster somewhere before looking half that bad.

AHAHA. YES!

I'm notifying the authorities.

lmao! :nutkick: