Autocross

AJ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Drivers School is on April 25th at NTR. I believe the cost was $35-$45 last year and included lunch(Dans Deli should be onsite). Entry will likely be limited to 50 students so sign up as soon as registration is available. The goal will be as many runs as possible, last year we only had 8 due to a thunderstorm passing through, we likely would have seen 12 runs or so. They're working out the technical details now, it will likely be a 30-40 sec course designed to include all the basic elements of an autocross course but simple enough to easily navigate.

I likely won't be at the T&T as I will likely have to work, have fun out there guys and hopefully the weather will be good like last year!!

The Drivers School is on April 25th at NTR. I believe the cost was $35-$45 last year and included lunch(Dans Deli should be onsite). Entry will likely be limited to 50 students so sign up as soon as registration is available. The goal will be as many runs as possible, last year we only had 8 due to a thunderstorm passing through, we likely would have seen 12 runs or so. They're working out the technical details now, it will likely be a 30-40 sec course designed to include all the basic elements of an autocross course but simple enough to easily navigate.

I likely won't be at the T&T as I will likely have to work, have fun out there guys and hopefully the weather will be good like last year!!

I would really like to go to the school.

I'll be out in the WRX as I plan to also have some LGT's with me

I'll be there to watch and hopefully go for a few ride-alongs.

depending on when i run in relationship to my girl friend you can ride with me maybe. i tend to whore my self out when she doesn't ride with me.

depending on when i run in relationship to my girl friend you can ride with me maybe. i tend to whore my self out when she doesn't ride with me.

Guess I'll have to lock her in the Porta-John or something. :D