Autocross

AJ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any info on the drivers' school, AJ? I looked around the site but couldn't find a description or a cost.

I don't think I'd catch-on quite as quickly as Ashley or Chad did. :(

Yea i'm pretty sure you'd kick my butt because I've only raced at one autocross event... anything else was as AJ's co-pilot.

37.481 was my best. i think that was the 2nd fastest car and the 1 or 2 go karts that beat me. i need to get some more traction in the front end, i need some money for coil overs. a stiffer spring rate would help tons!

See a few of you out there!

It was nice meeting you today Ben.. Next time don't be afraid to jump in my car for a ride!

I had a mother fucking blast.

I got my times down by learning to drive smoother. I can't wait for the drivers school on the 25th.

I might go to the drivers school too. Anyone else thinking about going?

Shit just the 2 passes I had Erin in my car I got WAY the fuck faster. My last run would have been 45 or better. I had never came out of the turn before the 180 into slalom so fast. I got to the end and had WAY more speed then I was expecting for and Well I failed but I did not hit a cone. I ran a 47 with that major major fail.

;)

Right now I'm trying to get my rallyx and autocross schedules in line.

The down side is the WRX maybe getting a operation. I fucked up last year royally :( Don't drag race on broken motor mounts. /me crosses finger that my car don't cost to much. I really really really want a kart.

the turn after the slalom was trickey for alot of people if you had any real speed because of the bumps in the first part and the middle of the turn. it got me a few times, i ended up going way out to the right then cutting way inside back to the middle so i could go straight over them insted of turning on them.

i hope mike has time to get the pictures uploaded in the next few days, i always like to see pictures of my car from different parts of the track. then i can make changes to the car from there and see if there was something i could have done to pick up some time that will make me faster next time.

It was nice meeting you today Ben.. Next time don't be afraid to jump in my car for a ride!

I might go to the drivers school too. Anyone else thinking about going?

Nice meeting you too Ashley, and i may take you up on that ride in the CTS- V, haha......If i have my car running by then, i'd like to do a driving school, whats the date(s) and time?

I had a mother fucking blast.

I got my times down by learning to drive smoother. I can't wait for the drivers school on the 25th.

BTW AJ your a driven fool!

Double

AJ is a badass driver on the track.......In it to Win it!!! Those rides were awesome.

Thanks for the rides to Paul!

I was out to watch it for a little bit. Got a late start today and didn't make it out there till the afternoon, then promply had to leave at 3.

Saw AJ and Thorne run, but I didn't recognize the T/A and the V until now. AJ was tearing it up. Did you get any better than 38 seconds?

Sucks I couldn't get a ride, but maybe at the driving school day I can get one.

If i have my car running by then, i'd like to do a driving school, whats the date(s) and time?

Driver school

04-25-2009 Sat

National Trail Raceway

(Registration isn't posted yet)