Autocross

AJ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that was an entertaining day... i had blizzicks on the back the car drifted better then most rwd cars...

oh an i took thornes money( even know he ownbs me 6 bucks more)

best of the day was a 43.3,,, dam for a pos neon with bad tires all the way around it didnt do too bad...

last years nation champ in a full race hatch with alot of mods. that thing can stick like crazy. its the white one with the cage and different color square paint here and there.

pat, i got aaron by about .100 of a second IIRC. the best i saw from him was a 37.555.

wow that was an entertaining day... i had blizzicks on the back the car drifted better then most rwd cars...

oh an i took thornes money( even know he ownbs me 6 bucks more)

best of the day was a 43.3,,, dam for a pos neon with bad tires all the way around it didnt do too bad...

It was funny as hell watching ur ass end kick out. I hope my wife got some video. We can post it as a RWD Swap.

46.1 vs 43.3 :(

;) But I improved through out the day. BTW Paul You still drive a neon hahahehaheha =)

I saw a 37.359 for me, don't know if i broke 36s or not. My dad broke down into the low 36s range for sure.

he had to be in a go kart, those were the only things in the 36's. for some reason i just don't see a mr2 running that fast, maybe i missed something:confused:

I went 35.9 in the kart - Andy said had a 35.8. The bump at the end of the slalom going into the left hander was real bad in the karts - had to brake way early, wait for the bounce and hope you were more or less going the direction you wanted.

All three karts were on the harder Bridgestone tires. The sticky MG's are waiting for warmer weather and points events ;>)

• 2 weeks later...