Hillbilly fantasy factory

88lx5oh

me and some buddies at work took the day off and went to our friend kevin's place.. its basically a redneck version of rob dyrdeks fantasy factory

quads, guns, racing lawnmower, bobcat, shooting propane tanks, ahh what a great day

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Hillbilly-Fantasy-Factory_643556.htm

Now just tell them to learn how to clear the jumps and your on your way;)

dude pretty much threw the track together, some of them are impossible to clear for the fact of just no room to get a running start. the big 2 in the back i have no idea why he made them like that .. they are like table tops, but the downsides are not pitched the way they should be for a quad

also most these guys are in there late 30s ealry 40s

i was pretty much the youngest guy there at 26, well i take that back the one guys son who was there is 17.

but we were the youngest guys there.

all in fun though.. i had a blast..

and yeah jason it probably was more like nitro circus..

or even better it was just a circus

Did i miss the shooting of a propane tank? I was waitin for this like, KAFUCKINBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM but i never saw it. I skipped through some of it, just cause i wanted to see the damn propane blow up but it never happened... None the less it looked like a blast.

Did they still explode? Got any footage?

yeah the footage is there,i was quite disappointed that they did go kaboom, but they just let out that white gas and shot off in any direction they chose to.

more fun than shooting a pop can, but i really wish there was some fire and explosion involved

yeah the footage is there,i was quite disappointed that they did go kaboom, but they just let out that white gas and shot off in any direction they chose to.

more fun than shooting a pop can, but i really wish there was some fire and explosion involved

Use tracer rounds:nod: