Any saab guys?

wnaplay1647545503

BS. Say what you want about quirkiness, but GM was the best thing that happened to SAAB in decades. The GM motors are more reliable, more efficient, and more powerful than anything SAAB was doing beforehand.

BTW, I assume that means Volvos are all shit because Ford bought them, and Fords are all rolling deathtraps.

Can your Ford/GM rivalry bullshit and look at SAAB honestly, and they're damn nice cars. Well, other than being a bitch to work on because of a funky accessory layout.

My buddies wife has one.Absolute JUNK!Last time in the dealership to pick up parts he asked the guy if he knew a lot of customers on a first name basis.The guy said yes,why?He said because this is the biggest piece of s**t I've ever owned.He said as soon as he gets everything to work at once he's getting rid of it.

Not reliable at all. If you do all of your own work, they can be maintained without quite as much $$$. The converts have horrible body roll and weak frames. The auto tops are really prone to breaking down. Clutch jobs suck if you're looking at a manual...

6speed, the 9-2x is the subaru. Never heard of a 9-5x?

Saabs have always been a strange niche car. GM may have improved reliability (debatable) but they lowered quality/simplicity/interesting looks.

If you go to look at this car, ask about oil changes. SAABs are really prone to sludge around the 70k mark...

Edit: I just ripped the crap outta SAAB. They're not all bad. Used prices are AWESOME. The turbo feel? Absolutely love it. Hard to get a leather, convert, "import," with low miles without looking toward SAAB. Get someone good to take a look at the car before you purchase.

Not reliable at all. If you do all of your own work, they can be maintained without quite as much $$$. The converts have horrible body roll and weak frames. The auto tops are really prone to breaking down. Clutch jobs suck if you're looking at a manual...

6speed, the 9-2x is the subaru. Never heard of a 9-5x?

Yeah I meant 9-2x