Gmc Typhoon

BoostedAce

14 second tank? Thats funny all the ones i have seen run mid 11's with bolt on's and tunes must be freaks. They are plain nasty, think grand national with awd in a jimmy chassis.

They aren't cheap, i think last time i looked at a few mid $8k - to as high as $19k for a mint low milage one. I know john hinderer's son has one here in newark, and last i heard it was possibly for sale, although i can't remember the kids name.

Good luck man

14 second tank? Thats funny all the ones i have seen run mid 11's with bolt on's and tunes must be freaks. They are plain nasty, think grand national with awd in a jimmy chassis.

They aren't cheap, i think last time i looked at a few mid $8k - to as high as $19k for a mint low milage one. I know john hinderer's son has one here in newark, and last i heard it was possibly for sale, although i can't remember the kids name.

Good luck man

lol saw one on youtube go 14.xx

No one was complaining when I splitting fucking wigs in a Typhoon in 1993. Well, except the people I routinely waxed, even with five girls, a magician, a rodeo clown, and a Siberian tiger riding along.

What.

I can't believe you'd take the tiger but not Sigfried and Roy.

First off you Typhoon haters are lucky Kenny isnt here to rip you guys new assholes, its pretty much a grand national with a suv/truck body.

They are alot cooler/RARE than a mid 90's bmw 3 series so fuck that noise on making the bmw faster its not even an M so yea thats like comparing retards to spelling bee champs

Get the typhoon

/Thread

P.S. If Tilley had one you know its the cool thing to do:D

First off you Typhoon haters are lucky Kenny isnt here to rip you guys new assholes, its pretty much a grand national with a suv/truck body.

You are retarded for even making that statement!! he would rip you a new asshole for thinking they are the samething.

Buick 3.8 > GMC 4.3

No one was complaining when I splitting fucking wigs in a Typhoon in 1993. Well, except the people I routinely waxed, even with five girls, a magician, a rodeo clown, and a Siberian tiger riding along.

What.

until it was stolen.