Kinda new....

Termin8er04

I have been a member for a while but, haven't been on in like a 1 1/2 years.

Anyway, whats up and here is my ride.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj215/vasila0304/71260336.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj215/vasila0304/71260326.jpg[/img]

• Upvote 3

aaa today the enginedecided to act up.. So till I get that thing to run..nothing..She has a 2.8 pulley, intake, bassani catted x, borla stinger catback, heat exchanger, lowered, full subframes, and some other S. I want to run a 100 shot in the futue but, who knows.
  • Upvote 1

Ok....we need to approve this kid (his name is Mike) he is cool as hell with a nice ass ride. We met up today and he was having some problems with his car and I told him to post up here that there is some very knowledgable people on here. Hal and Brian and maybe some other guys could help him out.

Ok....we need to approve this kid (his name is Mike) he is cool as hell with a nice ass ride. We met up today and he was having some problems with his car and I told him to post up here that there is some very knowledgable people on here. Hal and Brian and maybe some other guys could help him out.

Thanks for the kind words man.

Yea corey and I met today and on the way, my engine took a dump.

Hopefully, I'm trying not to think to much about it or I get all flusterd.

Yeah when we were at the light at Easton it kept revving to like 2500 on its own I could see you shaking your head....I know the feeling man. All the cars were like WTF lol.

Guest Removed

crank sensor? fp take a shit?

hard to say let me check the crystal ball....

nope its cracked that was no help..

either way welcome

and what do you mean the motor took a shit? as in you tossed a rod out the block?

either way welcome

and what do you mean the motor took a shit? as in you tossed a rod out the block?

No the motor is fine. It's missing and revving on its own. Like a misfire. Bad IAC or TPS sensor? I dunno i'm not a mechainic but I do think its something simple just a lil trouble shooting and it will be solved.

either way welcome

Na not that bad. It won't stay on when stopped and surges like I have a huge cam. I'm driving down the street bucking and surging, then stall at the light..lol

Guest Removed
No the motor is fine. It's missing and revving on its own. Like a misfire. Bad IAC or TPS sensor? I dunno i'm not a mechainic but I do think its something simple just a lil trouble shooting and it will be solved.

like a shitty maf sensor IMO. but im just guessing

Na not that bad. It won't stay on when stopped and surges like I have a huge cam. I'm driving down the street bucking and surging, then stall at the light..lol

Just take it over to Gearheads house he is the local i can fix a mustang in 5 minutes guy he has fixed mine many times pm me for a number and directions and thanks me later

Guest Removed
Just take it over to Gearheads house he is the local i can fix a mustang in 5 minutes guy he has fixed mine many times pm me for a number and directions and thanks me later

i take it yours run's now after the dizzy rebuild?

i love that tool :p

and my number is on my sig!