Opinions 300zx who has em?

wnaplay1647545503

I havent had a loan (besides my home) in 16 years. I dont like borrowing money. I get tired of vehicles quickly and really like buying and selling stuff. I would hate to ever have something I owed on and wouldnt be able to do something else because I have a payment I couldnt get out from under.

This is so true I will never buy anything with a loan anymore in my life so stupid borrowing money from stupid banks on a car, id rather pay cash and do what I want with it.

I didn't mean easy literally, but easier than it would be in the bay of a Z32 by far.

When we put in a s2 into the z32 and then my coupe it was more easy to get everything lined up into the z32 then the s13. I have only done the swap 2 times in a 240 and helped with the z32 so maybe I overlooked some of the stuff but it was all straight forward to me.

I test drove one today. Do you ever get use to your knee hitting the side of the divider in between the seats? The pedals were either to big or something because I noticed myself either the edge of the brake pedal when I was aiming for the gas. Wasnt it terrible condition. The seats could use recovering but werent terrible(in comparison to some others I have seen all ripped to hell). Dont get me wrong they werent perfect. It has the tweed dash and divider/doors which looks terrible. I would rather find one that has all black interior. The seats were black. Body had a fair amount of rock dings on hood and a few small areas where rust was coming through. Owner covered with matching paint but you could see them. Ran good I think. Pulled hard. Shifted good. Might need some suspension upgrades. The guy was asking $3700 tax and title included. Had a nice stereo system. Just wasnt to sure if I could get use to my knee hitting the didvider. I might look at another one tomorrow for a few hundred more but I think its in better condition.

I must be used to it, because I don't notice anymore - more like a resting place for my right leg.

What was the mileage? Year?

Year was a 91. Mileage I didnt look at. Mileage is one of those things I dont really care about in a used car because I am more concerned if it runs good. People are putting 100,000's a year on new cars.

The milage may be an issue due to the scheduled maintenance if for no other reason. Every 60k miles It needs a new timing belt and other various odds and ends, but it can be a pretty costly ordeal. I would assume the milage would be closer to 120k, which requires a few more parts than the 60k. Parts for the 120k alone are around the mid to high $500s. May be something to keep in mind when looking at the cars.

Year was a 91. Mileage I didnt look at. Mileage is one of those things I dont really care about in a used car because I am more concerned if it runs good. People are putting 100,000's a year on new cars.

Yeah, but as others have mentioned, knowing the maintenance schedule is necessary; both what has been done (and when), and when the next things are due. "Running good" doesn't always cut it with these type of cars.