call out/rental car storys...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Requirements:

1)Rental Car (our case was an 07 or 08 malibu)

2)Alcohol

3)Apt Complex

Drive between all the building on the grass, do burnouts, try to ramp hills etc. Not too much cause you will puke out the back window depending on how much of #2 you've had.

I got a beat-up Trailblazer when my car was getting repaired in January. An awful car from GM was made worse by the rental company. It was filthy inside, sunroof leaked, rear tailgate was broken and a front wheel was rusted to hell. Guy refused to give me another car, but since I wasn't paying for it, I said fuck it and left him there instead of giving him a ride back.

It loved doing burnouts and powersliding through intersections. I even fixed the sunroof and tailgate, since I'm such a nice guy and all. That thing was even more filthy when I dropped it off and made sure to leave a nice ripe fart for them as well. :)

I recently drove a new focus rental, with the color-changing interior l.e.d. lights and satellite radio. I turned the radio up, put the windows down, turned the traction control off, got a little faggot burnout going, and my buddy started cycling through the interior light colors - instant concert complete with smoke machine and light show.

Thing was POS for sure, although it didn't handle horribly.

so the day of the kia is coming to an end they finisahed the neon sooner then expected. i pick it up in the morniong. sooo ill be at asloopys then tonight woooo

rob u finish mny shit yet haha? ive got to auto x this weekend mang!!! ps wheel bearing s tooo

back ground on these storys, my dad used to run a basic police acadamy and rented a car as a chase car for the driving part of the classes.

story #1. crown vic. after beating on the car for 2 days and towards the end of the 3rd day the transmission started to slip. well not our car who cares we kept driving it hard. well the front seal was tired of holding and dumped fluid on the exhaust and started a fire. we were able to get it out before the car was burnt down. towed it back and picked up another car for the rest of the week.

story #2. crown vic. this car lasted to the 4th day before she decided to over heat and blow a radiator hose. rule #1 when you have a over heating car and the hose blows, don't open the hood it only fans the fire lol. one of the students jumped out of the car and opened the hood even though the smoke was rolling out. about 30 seconds or so later, fireball. that car was a total loss, by the time fire trucks showed up they just let it burn its self out.

story #3 grand marquee. this car was one of the few that made it back under its own power, some of that was because the classes were moved from rickenbacker to DCSC (or now DSCC). this was in the round body 90's when they thought it was a good idea to put on plastic chrome hub caps. after a week of beating the brakes were so hot the hub caps started to melt and randomly come off lol. we were able to find all 4 and we put them back in the trunk face up so you couldn't see the melted off centers. cords were showing on all 4 tires. most of the cars that went back had at least 2 tires showing cords.

thats all i can think of for now. most of the other car fire storys were cars from the police dept. that sponsored that student. we've had alot of car fires lol.

When I was a kid at one point I had a rental car from a dealer. They had totaly screwed me over on a car I had bought. Sold me a warranty on half my paperwork and on the other half removed it was shady as hell.

Well we fought with them quite a bit.

They gave me some meat the hell up old ass pos to drive. Reverse full throttle to drive a few times and it would lite the tires on fire.

I herd a wonderful clunk clunk clunk when It went back.

Guest tbutera2112
So went. To the body shop today to pick the car up, I inspected the work ... three dings in it.... an one big bubble area with paint misssing.... ahhh now back in my rental

what happened? someone hit you? or just getting previous stuff worked on?

Guest tbutera2112
Where have u been? Yea a f150 slammed into me at a red light.

i guess i missed that thread lol...thats shitty man, good call making them fix it... krieger redid the rear of my car a couple years ago when i hit black ice on 270, and they managed to put a big ding in my front fender...took a few days or arguing with them before they finally fixed it...orange peeled the shit outta my car