New from Athens

backwoodsboy

Tell me that to my face next meet, kid :)

thats kind of hard to do since your ass never comes out of your hole. lets try this, whats the next meet you are actually going to come to and ill come tell you to fuck off when i see u

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
thats kind of hard to do since your ass never comes out of your hole. lets try this, wa

he was there friday....you was to busy gobbling cock to see him

Really? In the past month or so I was at the Kenny cruise, an ruby's get together, hoover dam, and the lube twice.. saw you once. Try again.

Next time we're going to take the Envoy so I can have a few drink with you and Melanie.

Phil showing up signaled by squeaky exit last weekend. I win.

Oh, uh, welcome mr. ugly car guy. Your car makes me cry man tears.

all my cars run slut, im not a kid, and i bet anything in my driveway would walk your big bad ls1 that you payed way to much for. im willing to say the newb is a better driver than you will ever be, and prolly has more worth on this forum than cat posters and shitty antics that you provide. its a good thing your gf is cute cause if not you would be the most useless fuck on this board ( next to paul)

wtf? fuck you phil take ur pos lt1 an go over to oho customs since u dont race anymore, cause u dont want to brweak things... waaaaaa

Guest Removed
wtf? fuck you phil take ur pos lt1 an go over to oho customs since u dont race anymore, cause u dont want to brweak things... waaaaaa

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/n1152940197_30404200_7508743.jpg

They don't even want him.

wow woke up to this....thats crazy i didnt say anything and theres like a beatdown being scheduled in my thread...lol....oh well you guys have fun

We're a violent bunch, watch your ass ... bro-rape is in full effect.

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
and hopefully I show up less than an hour late so some seats are open.

You were to good to sit with me and Rob. :rolleyes:

We had to sit off by ourself's :(

and hopefully I show up less than an hour late so some seats are open.

I was outside when you pulled up, I remembered your tailights after you walked in and said "Hey, is that the brian guy from CR?" My friend said "Thats not brian". I busted out laughing like 3 minutes later :cool: