im going to need help moving

Guest Removed

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
I told you i was down im off today and 2morro LMK!

if you touch me inappropriately, i will make sure you disappear in the rubble of that wall he pulverized

understand?

Guest tbutera2112
Most towing rates are very similar' date='you may not find a better deal than 15% off.[/quote']

after the fubar thread, i pictured you as the hulk...just go pick that shit up and move it for him

Guest Removed
I told you i was down im off today and 2morro LMK!

then show the fuck up? i can pay you in chicken rings :D

Most towing rates are very similar' date='you may not find a better deal than 15% off.[/quote']

BS. my dude moved it for that.and im not doing it again, cause his truck is down at the moment. plus i just found someone to do it for $90

Who said i wanted to touch you?? :)

you know you want to

We have met in person on more than one occasion' date='and yes i am aboot that big.[/quote']

:bs:

Im down. Lmk

number is

l

l

l

l

l

l

\/

Guest Removed
okay ill be the first to ask what the hell happened to the tool box?

well i strapped my top and bottom together. and i have never hurt it. with that being said, well nothing happened like it was suppose to. i was suppose to get a call when the truck was on its way. i get a call when he is in front of my house(i wasnt there). from what im told he dicked around at the house (from what im told he came close to the mustang, cause of a lack of patience). well i start to help unload the box. i notice the 4 straps he had holding it down where way tight. and the lid on the opening side is crushed in 2 spots. one right where i strapped it together. now mind you i have moved this box many times and have never hurt it. im thinking the 2 strap's he had on that side, is what crushed it, cause the other 2 didnt hurt it, cause the back side is double reinforced cause the hinge for the lid is there. so, it cost me $112 to move it, with someone else other then my normal tow guy. which it was cheaper and they did give me a break on it. but if i knew this would happen i would have waited for my guy and paid normal prices. im waiting to hear from the tow company to see how they are going to handle this. i was thinking of using them for my shop, but if customers cars are going to get damaged,im not going to. if i dont hear from them soon, you will for sure see a consumer report here on it, no matter the out come.

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
Well I'm wondering if he ever moved a Toolbox like that before. He first seemed like that he was going to try and load it half way down a sloped drive way. Once he figured out that wasn't going to work, he then straightened the truck out and hit the driveway straight on, and went on to load it. Now he did ratchet down the back side first. And i watched him the complete time as I was told. I thought they said they was going to call when they were on there way, not after they get here.And like i told you, just wait and see how it's handled before you go saying bad things. I know how you are about your tools, but still just be cool and calm about it and see how it plays out. And i know i have said it a few times now, and you seem to be handling it well so far. Edited by Eye_of_the_Beholder

Rob, I am free tomorrow to help with anything that needs done, I am in powell. Im still not sure if thats where your new shop is. If so, give me a call tomorrow after 10:30 and i can lend a hand.

614-582-7501

Mike

New shop is out on the east side.

Hey Rob, this is the first I’ve heard about this situation. Please call me asap so that I can figure out what happened. I will be more than happy to fix anything that was damaged by us, I apologize for your inconvenience. My cell phone is 614.588.6980, Thanks Brandon