Damn IPS

Mojoe

Every 2 years or so I pop in. They seem to have what I'm looking for with no planning on my part or theirs. I needed a gasket and thought, what the hell I'm in the area, I'll stop in and see. I pull up and see "Closed on Saturday". It's Saturday. But wait, the lights on. Door was open, and we did business. They just always seem to have something going on there. Thanks for taking care of me guys.

NP, unfortunately I believe I and several others left for the track, but thanks for stopping in.

We are doing a better job creating a good local retail environment for our customers, by having a larger selection of parts available, and at very competitive prices.

Again thanks for stopping down Joe.

Brandon

Every 2 years or so I pop in. They seem to have what I'm looking for with no planning on my part or theirs. I needed a gasket and thought, what the hell I'm in the area, I'll stop in and see. I pull up and see "Closed on Saturday". It's Saturday. But wait, the lights on. Door was open, and we did business. They just always seem to have something going on there. Thanks for taking care of me guys.

Of course you decide to show up when I am not around lol. How's it giong Joe? Haven't seen you in forever (Mike's wedding?) so stop down again sometime even if you just want to BS or whatever. Get Mike to bring the CTS-V down for a base-line dyno or something.

I guess Eric took care of you then (Must have been the gasket he was calling me about at Kilkare) so glad we had what you needed :)

Jeff

Yeah, I figure you would be at the track. I saw Mike(your Brother) out with the Vette a couple weeks ago. That thing was sweating, it was so hot.

Mike(Mullen) is loving the CTS-V. I'll see if I can get him on the rollers soon. He and I are in uniform full time now, so we stay pretty busy.

Eirc and ........(Yellow S4) Sorry, were doing all they could to get me taken care of. Yellow S4, looked and knew where to find the gasket, and the Eric had to find the price. It was an odd ball thing. I was just happy you guys had it. Rotarded actually said you would probably carry it in stock. He was right. As he always has been with my car.

I'm a huge ass for not remebering his (Yello S4) name. He looked over some wiring for me 2 years ago at a dyno day. Spent a bit of time on it too. There were other things that he could have been doing, but he just worked away and was very helpful. Another solid member of the IPS team. Really sorry on forgetting his name.

I'll try to get down there soon and get Mullen out too. Thanks again.

Yeah, I figure you would be at the track. I saw Mike(your Brother) out with the Vette a couple weeks ago. That thing was sweating, it was so hot.

Mike(Mullen) is loving the CTS-V. I'll see if I can get him on the rollers soon. He and I are in uniform full time now, so we stay pretty busy.

Eirc and ........(Yellow S4) Sorry, were doing all they could to get me taken care of. Yellow S4, looked and knew where to find the gasket, and the Eric had to find the price. It was an odd ball thing. I was just happy you guys had it. Rotarded actually said you would probably carry it in stock. He was right. As he always has been with my car.

I'm a huge ass for not remebering his (Yello S4) name. He looked over some wiring for me 2 years ago at a dyno day. Spent a bit of time on it too. There were other things that he could have been doing, but he just worked away and was very helpful. Another solid member of the IPS team. Really sorry on forgetting his name.

I'll try to get down there soon and get Mullen out too. Thanks again.

Sounds good! You are talking about Jason (With the Yellow S4) and yes he is a very good tech. He has been here for over 5 years now lol. Get with Mike and let me know when you guys will able to stop by :)

Jeff