Big-Tittied Australia

ImUrOBGYN

As if I need another reason to move there.

40 per cent of Australian women wear a bra with a cup size DD or bigger

Really, all the info you need is in the title. Blah, blah, blah, hormones, blah, blah, fatty foods, blah, blah, more facts and opinions, bigger bras. THere's the rest but here's the link for yourself.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25290859-36398,00.html

Pussies, I'd live there in a heartbeat, the wife and I are planning a vacation there in a year or so.

I wouldn't mind vacationing there, I plan on going out there to swim with the white sharks (caged of course), but I ain't living there. They have spiders that are bigger than squirrels. Fuck that.

I spent 5 weeks there. It's everything you want it to be. The women to men ratio was like 11 to 1. They love american men. The guys down there have no game and the girls all think americans hit on chicks like R&B songs say. If you had a Boys to Men CD, you were getting some action. And they totaly want to take care of you.

There's nothing quite like an all out browl of 50 of their Army guys and 50 of us Marines, when the local girls were lined up to pick us up one Friday and take us out. They were yelling at the girls for not getting with the local guys. A couple got shoved and then we started shoving the guys back to get them to leave the girls alone. 10 minutes later, we are on the edge of an international incident. Over what? Girls, classic.

And I wouldn't sweat the snakes and spiders. Yes, they have them. But, is not like they are all over the place. I spent every week in the jungle there and only encountered a few tiger stripped leachs and a spider that was the size of your hand.

Why am I here again?

I spent 5 weeks there. It's everything you want it to be. The women to men ratio was like 11 to 1. They love american men. The guys down there have no game and the girls all think americans hit on chicks like R&B songs say. If you had a Boys to Men CD, you were getting some action. And they totaly want to take care of you.

There's nothing quite like an all out browl of 50 of their Army guys and 50 of us Marines, when the local girls were lined up to pick us up one Friday and take us out. They were yelling at the girls for not getting with the local guys. A couple got shoved and then we started shoving the guys back to get them to leave the girls alone. 10 minutes later, we are on the edge of an international incident. Over what? Girls, classic.

And I wouldn't sweat the snakes and spiders. Yes, they have them. But, is not like they are all over the place. I spent every week in the jungle there and only encountered a few tiger stripped leachs and a spider that was the size of your hand.

Why am I here again?

Sounds like Heaven to me.

Why am I here again?

This is so true I was there to visit my dad a (Us marine )at the time I was 15 and was too young to really have a good time ect, either way I ran into a few aussie girls that got me into some trouble , out drinking running around the town, either way we ended up watching some marines turn the bars upside down, the locals hate us men only the aussie women like the men. either way Ive kept in contact with the 2 girls from perth AUS from 1998 we still email each other. pretty weird.