Anyone w/ a skidsteer w/ forks wanna make $100?

truckin

I've got 7 6ft pine trees that i need picked up and dropped in holes.

Trees are on property, maybe hour worth of work if that.

Got $100 bux cash w/ your name on it. I'm in Baltimore just off St Rt. 158

Let me know or PM me.

Thanks

Justin

6 ft pine trees require a skid steer? Well maybe if you gotta move them a long way, but even if so there are much easier ways than getting a skid steer.

They have a 32" diameter ball on them, so you can't lift them up by hand. Care to enlighten me on the easier way?

I've planted plenty of trees these are too heavy for me to move by myself.

i know anyone that one with a skid loader would lose money by doing this for $100. i know it sounds harsh, but the cost of running a bobcat, truck, trailer ect. is very expensive. Maybe try a 4 wheeler and drag them! Hillbilly rig it.

I have a commercial grade tree ballcart if you want to use it. I have moved some very large trees around with it. Two guys might be able to do it. You say they are 32 diameter if that is the top measurement and they are smaller at the bottom they might go on the cart. Its been a while since I have used it and I can not say for sure you could do it with out looking at the tree ball. I remember the last time I used it and it was for some large white pines.

I have a commercial grade tree ballcart if you want to use it. I have moved some very large trees around with it. Two guys might be able to do it. You say they are 32 diameter if that is the top measurement and they are smaller at the bottom they might go on the cart. Its been a while since I have used it and I can not say for sure you could do it with out looking at the tree ball. I remember the last time I used it and it was for some large white pines.

Thanks, I ended up renting a skidsteer for this weekend, got alot of projects to do.....so I can hopefully knock them all out if the damn rain stays away and shit dries out alittle.