Joshua Homes......

Putty

Shoot i would find out who owns the land next to you and make an offer . Build a Dwelling......

Why would I want two homes I can't sell?

should moved over hear in Galloway.

Yeah right...

Why would I want two homes I can't sell?

Yeah right...

good luck selling our ouse then with half finished homes around you. At least out here you wouldn't have that problem and you wouldn't be in Columbus schools.

Someone will eventually buy the property to build on. Who knows how long that will take.

Our neighorborhood is fucked too.... it is a Dominion where they sold to anyone who could sign their name. Abandoned / Forclosed / Empty homes all over...

:(

KillJoy

Someone will eventually buy the property to build on. Who knows how long that will take.

Our neighorborhood is fucked too.... it is a Dominion where they sold to anyone who could sign their name. Abandoned / Forclosed / Empty homes all over...

:(

KillJoy

thats where he was going to build at but didn't want to be close to the RR crossing.

thats where he was going to build at but didn't want to be close to the RR crossing.

Ya....that train would have owned me at night....F that!! I heard that whole neighborhood was the start of the mort issues in Cols.

should moved over hear in Galloway.

Who the hell is buying/building in Galloway? The property taxes are WAY too high for the area, and is not a growing part of Central Ohio. It's also not close to anything most people would like to be close to.

Who the hell is buying/building in Galloway? The property taxes are WAY too high for the area, and is not a growing part of Central Ohio. It's also not close to anything most people would like to be close to.

:rolleyes:

It is near My Family, my Wife's Family, and we both grew up in Hilliard, and it is a shit ton less than Hilliard Taxes. Only downer for us is the Columbus School District :(

As for the train tracks, we never even hear the trains unless we are outside and they blow the horn.

KillJoy

Finally Joe as spoke and I have seen the errors of my ways.

Your right what the hell was I thinking of building a new house in a low tax area with decent schools and staying close to where I work (10 minutes). As for not being close to anything I am 10 minutes from downtown or Dublin. So aside from Easton or Polaris what else does the east side have to offer??

Ya...my side was the lsat phase of the area..Therefore, there are holes all over the place. Lots of homes, but various gaps. Mostly Joshua lots. Joshua also has about 3 homes done, no one ever moved in....and atleast 4 at 70 sum % complete that will never get finished now.

Hmmmm buy, profit, and hold parties to annoy Putty.

Finally Joe as spoke and I have seen the errors of my ways.

Your right what the hell was I thinking of building a new house in a low tax area with decent schools and staying close to where I work (10 minutes). As for not being close to anything I am 10 minutes from downtown or Dublin. So aside from Easton or Polaris what else does the east side have to offer??

Low tax area....are you insane?

http://her.realliving.com/Property/Details.aspx?PropID=10978239

$4700 in taxes for that

http://her.realliving.com/Property/Details.aspx?PropID=12676591

$5700 in property taxes for that a year.

That's low taxes? There is nothing on the South side of town. They have more land, but nothing to do. You have to go to downtown or the north side. Hell, why not spend the same money in Gahanna and be closer to stuff? I think a lot of people thouse Galloway would grow and become the next Hilliard. It hasn't. There are some nice places in Galloway, but I can (and have) found places in better areas, as nice/nicer homes, and less taxes. I looked at Galloway as a low-cost alternative to where I would want to buy a house, but it isn't the low cost alternative.