My new piece

Ackbar00

I have owned and shot several. The one I still have is a M38. I like the lines of the old bolt action, and it packs enough of a punch to take out most North American land animals (with range ;) ). Ammo is CURRENTLY cheap and plentiful if you like Surplus junk. Just CLEAN WELL afterwards, as a LOT of it is corrosive :(

KillJoy

QFT! However, don't expect immediate purchase. I submitted my order at the beggining of March. Called them 2 weeks ago and they hadn't even gotten to opening mail from the begging of March. I still haven't received an order confirmation yet which tells me they still probably haven't gotten to March's mail yet. And the lady on the phone told me they were atleast 120 days out from time of order acceptance to when delivery should be expected.... sigh.

Update to my post above. I submitted my order March 12. Order was confirmed April 23rd. And they (CMP) are only receiving more and more orders above normal rate.