LMFAO My Ex wants to roll race me.

Tripleskate

Is this the worst thread evar?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the worst thread evar?

Word, Dover and I were standing right there when that lady was yelling at you. I was 18 for the day so I could get my wristband to take pics.

LOL! I felt like a douche for "lying" about that. I woulda been fine if my buddy in the black Accord didn't put 17 as his age. :D Oh well, there'll be a next time.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Never stick a ring on crazy.

:doh: no one informed me soon enough

you will never get laid

everyone knows bitches be crazy

truth....

This may top the previous worst thread evar.

truth, till below repeats itself

No, thorne's made worse.

give it a month. beat theres another one coming

this is all i have to add to this aids infested thread

Today I received a somewhat belligerent text from a friend, exclaiming that my ex-girlfriend was giving him "the 20 questions" on how "modded" my car is. Apparently in an effort to "get me", she wants me to race her new boytoy's Protege5. Just to have a roaring good laugh, we told her "yup, it dun gots a stg2 peaking 18psi". I feel bad for the fella because it sounded like he must not know about this little "setup". I'm still having a good chuckle over all this. And to top this ricerfest off, she wanted to "bet me and take my money".

Cliffs: Newer slow Ricer vs. Older slower Ricer ; EPIC SHOWDOWN :rolleyes:

Discuss.

Holy "fuck". Everyone else has been relatively nice in pointing out the level of "fail" here but did you "learn" to use ""quotations"" from an obsessive compulsive sufferer? We don't really care if you are trying to "relay the message" in a word for "word" format. Its really fucking annoying "to" read a paragraph that looks like it was written by "someone" whose space bar has been replaced by "quotation marks".

Also, "who" the fuck are you and "why do we" care?

So let me get this straight.....basically, your ex-gf thinks her new bf's 130hp Mazda will beat your 150hp Mazda in a race for money, and you decided to make a thread about it. :confused:

I want the last 3 minutes of my life back

Holy "fuck". Everyone else has been relatively nice in pointing out the level of "fail" here but did you "learn" to use ""quotations"" from an obsessive compulsive sufferer? We don't really care if you are trying to "relay the message" in a word for "word" format. Its really fucking annoying "to" read a paragraph that looks like it was written by "someone" whose space bar has been replaced by "quotation marks".

Also, "who" the fuck are you and "why do we" care?

"+1"

do you atleast have the speed model? you do know that a mazda3 with the n/a 2.3L tops out at 111mph before you hit redline in 4th and the awesome fuel cut out... i know this because i used to DD one, theyre pigs

111mph isnt too much from a roll...

but against a protege, i guess it may be

actaully fuel cutout is 117 on a 3 2.3 makes 165 hp. the pro5 fuel cut is 125 or 130 I was never able to reach that speed in mine. secondly it only makes 130.

The other guy is reading this weak thread and going into the race confident and relaxed. You are going into the race stressed to win and blind.

He's eating a fish from your stocked pond that was suppose to be catch and release.