Worthless Teens Kill Navy SEALs Dog...

Guest Hal

I just can't wrap my head around how people do things like this.

Here is a link to the interview with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvhMB2YoT6g

April 7, 2009 - 1:18 ET

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/23658/

GLENN: Yes, I do. Yes, I do. Marcus Luttrell is the lone survivor. He was part of the SEAL team. It was the biggest battle any SEAL in SEAL history. He was the only survivor. He lost his whole team. He was then taken by Al Qaeda and the Taliban and he was tortured beyond your wildest imagination and there they held him for a while. He's been sick. He still hasn't recovered from all of the things that they did to him and so he just has he's always in for his back and surgery and everything else.

On Thursday I believe it was, Wednesday or Thursday about 1:00 a.m., Marcus is a guy who doesn't sleep anymore at night. He sleeps during the daytime. And about 1:00 he happened to be awake and he heard a gunshot. He lives on a ranch with his mother in Texas. He grabs his gun and he goes outside. There he sees, I believe it was four. It may be three but I believe it was four young men 18 to 24 years old, all of them, where they had just shot his dog. Marcus' dog is named Dasy. Each letter represents D A S Y represents one of the fallen members of his team. It was given to him in recovery to help him through the recovery process. This dog means everything to Marcus. Marcus had his gun and he took it out and he put it right between the eyes of one of the guys. He was standing away from them, pointed right between the eyes. Now, here's a SEAL team member who is wildly, he's just, he is having trouble, man. He is still recovering from his injuries. He had just gotten out of surgery. He's standing there with a gun between the guy's eyes. He doesn't fire. All four and he's just saying, "You killed my dog." They executed his dog. "You killed my dog. Why would you do that?" They run. They get into his car. Marcus gets into his truck, chases them over four counties, finally runs them into a ditch. He calls the Rangers.

The Texas Rangers arrive and these guys, when the Texas Rangers are taking these guys away, Marcus has held them there by a gun. As the Rangers are taking these guys away, they're threatening Marcus' life and saying, "When we get out, we're coming for you next. First it was your dog. It's going to be you next. You don't know who you're messin' with."

That's when Marcus kind of snapped just a little bit and said to the Ranger, "Excuse me, ranger, do you know who I am?" He said, "Yes, sir, Mr. Luttrell, I do." He said, "You might want to explain to these punks because I could have killed them 600 different ways and if I wanted to kill you guys after what you would have done what you just did to my dog, I would have pulled you down into my basement and I would have tortured you for days and you wouldn't have died until you begged me for death. So before you start saying you're going to come after me, you better learn who you've just whose dog you just killed."

They get into jail. These four punks have been killing dogs in Marcus' county now for a month, for joys, joy rides and kicks. Tonight Marcus is going to be on television and he's going to tell the story, and I'm showing the pictures of these dirtbags.

And I want you to call PETA, I want you to call every activist you know. I want you to hear the story of a hero whose dog was executed. In all of the times that everybody is saying, oh, guns gotta be taken off the streets, you gun nuts. Here's a responsible gun owner that with everything he's gone through, everything that that dog means, these dirtbags come and kill his dog. He could have killed them all. He probably would have enjoyed it, justifiably so and he didn't because he's an American hero. Keep him in your prayers.

Jesus. That is beyond fucked up. The sick fucks are lucky that the Navy Seal guy even considered sparing their worthless lives.

There lucky that seal didnt snap back into kill mode and executed them all.

Fuck those kids should be given a harsh penalty, anyone should for executing a persons animal like that with out cause.

If it were me in that guys shoes I woulda lost it and shot everyone of those kids in there legs, cops show up I woulda told em in a straight face they were indangering my life.

Fucking retards.

SEAL or not that guy has more self control than anyone I sure know. I don't know if I would have been able to say the same for myself. I can't even imagine all that hes been through, and the anger, and rage he must have inside him. To not stand there and have a perfect oportunity to pull the trigger and feel some type of relief is a different kind of man in itself. If the rest of this world could be half the man he is, it would be a much better place. My hat is off to him.

two years in prison is no where near the justified amount of time these assholes need to serve. And there claiming the two bitches in the backseat to be innocent cause they didnt do it, fuck that they new exactly what was going on. All 4 need to be charged.

Yeah I heard the seal tell that story yesterday, its nuts. Someone who goes through that for this country should never have deal with that shit at home. It didnt say in that excerpt but that was the dog he was given when he was in rehab for his injuries, so its pretty much been with him since he came back.

^^ yeah what he said. I honestly hope these fucks get out soon, get the brilliant idea to go fuck with the SEAL, he shoots them in the stupid fucking faces. Rids the planet of their worthless lives. We dont need people like this in our world. I think this guy has a book, if its the right guy, i read it a while back and still one of the best books i have ever read.

Guest tbutera2112

he said he was trying to run them off the road so he could kill them... its not that he decided to spare their lives, he just hadnt had the opportunity to kill them because their car was faster than his truck.... he did refrain from shooting them after the police were on the scene, but i think police presence brings the situation to a different level completely...

i hope those fucks get the maximum sentence

Its so funny to hear everyone say, "Oh, I hope they get out and he shoots them." I think everyone missed the point where he said the he could drag them into his basement and torture them till they beg to die. I am not a big fan of torture, but in this case, it would totally do the trick. These guys don't deserve the fast death..