For people running 12's lets race

Comebackkid

This thread is more ghey than Fast and Furious. 12 Second Econo Shitbox, 10 Second Econo Shitbox, 15 Second Econo Shitbox..... Still a ECONO SHITBOX!

Why is this simple fact so easily over looked in every, "my dick is bigger than yours thread"?

Why you always gotta bring up dick? Come out of the closet, Joe! V8Beast needs some man-love!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is more ghey than Fast and Furious. 12 Second Econo Shitbox, 10 Second Econo Shitbox, 15 Second Econo Shitbox..... Still a ECONO SHITBOX!

Why you always gotta bring up dick? Come out of the closet, Joe! V8Beast needs some man-love!

I found that in this new day and age the youth find it funny when you act like a homosexual. Posting gay like things is how I stay in touch with the young ones on this board. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to post naked pictures of myself in pics and vids. Additional homosexual references and the fact that I will be wearing nothing but a helmet will ultimately cause multiple lol's and a few lmao's

:p :p :p :p :p :p

dad I know you don't want none lol I'll have one of my buddies take a tow strap and hook my honda up to the s10 then after the 60ft I will start pullin you :bangbang::gtfo::D:p:rolleyes::eek::bs:

i'll make you a deal roy, i'll let you use my spray lol... if ur car has the mph i think it has you "might" have a chance but if it dont ur in a world of trouble..

you better do your homework if your going to beat old dads ass.. lol