Kilkare Raceway Results 4/9

coryscobra

My best was 11.70 at 120. When it got cool and I thought the car would shine I blew the tires off. O' well it happens. It was still a good time. Garret and Sam were running, Dover was filming. I am sure they will post up there results.

Congrats. Now that is how a Eaton Cobra should run. Finally someone in the 11's without a Kennebell and 600 rwhp.

Tell me about it. Another few miles on mine and I'd like to bring it out on some tires. Too bad I won't be able to hit Thursday's until September. Good job Cory.

I ran a 10.76 on a pig rich 100 shot...But, I ran out of n20....My fuel pressure is still like 6.5psi...needs to be around 5.5...I pulled a 1.5 60' but fucked up the 1-2 shift by going 2000rpms early...Thata been my 10.60's

I'm happy with that, Ive added at least 200lbs to the car with the cage and subframe conn. and I'm spraying it with 50hp less shot and beat last years 10.78 But I know it has more in it on the 100 shot. I can't wait to spray the 300 shot on this thing!

anthony I see you must of gotten some bigger jets now

I had the 02 GT at the track last night too, made one 12.3@115 and did have a slower et but 116 trap. Clutch was really weird on the drag radials and if I tried to launch it at all and slip it, the clutch just kept slipping on the pass. I went 15.x at 109 when I tried to slip the clutch hard.

My best was 11.70 at 120. When it got cool and I thought the car would shine I blew the tires off. O' well it happens. It was still a good time. Garret and Sam were running, Dover was filming. I am sure they will post up there results.

Nice runs. When I had the pulley and Catback on the car I ran a string of 12.00's on stock rubber but I could not get into the 11's... very frustrating.