Shame on you ABC and your report

Scotty2Hotty

Austin,... No backup of the reply you had for this lady?

No. Those pricks deleted it while I was putting together my collection of posts to post on here. They've since deleted a bunch more of my posts. Truth must hurt.

Oh, and my blood was boiling last night while watching.

I am going to stay calm with you and ask you a couple questions.

Do you even know how to properly use a firearm?

Have you every shot a gun?

Last but not least, do you seriously believe you would be sitting here right now typing on a web forum was it not for guns?

I do not understand how anyone can be anti-gun maybe you can explain your point of view.

I never said I was anti gun, but I can see how you got that out of my post. I'm the opposite. Yes, I own two guns that were in my grandmas basement for a unknown period of time. One is a japanese arisaka type 99 and the other is some old .22/.410. The arisaka has never been shot because ammo has to be ordered, but I have shot the other gun while out camping at my friends farm in urbana.

I need to buy a better .22 for shooting cans one of these days.

There is one, and ONLY one reality about gun control:

IT DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE CRIMINALS, BY DEFINITION, DO NOT OBEY THE LAW.

Any other conclusion than that is irrational. Any reasoning that does not take that into account is faulty and logically null.

The statement has been made that no civilian needs a gun because the police are supposed to prevent crime. Here is the cold hard reality that you are failing to face; there isn't a thing a police officer can do to prevent crime if they aren't THERE. The only deterrent an officer poses is by his armed presence, and the threat of punishment AFTER the crime has been committed. So, when someone breaks into your house with the intent to rob, rape, assault, or murder, the ONLY deterrent you have is YOURSELF and whatever weapon you may have.

So, here it is: If you support a gun ban, or impossibly strict licensing requirement, you either are stupid enough to believe that a criminal will obey the law, or you are so terrified of your neighbors and fellow law-abiding citizens that you wish to dis-arm them and render them and yourself defenseless.

So which are you, a fool, or a coward?

I think I'll be blocking ABC from my cable box...

Punctuation added to make it readable.

you people would not know good jornalism if it came up and bit you. ABC DID A GREAT JOB. TO HAVE GUNS ITS A PRIVALGE, NOT A RIGHT. MOST AMERICANS MUST LIKE ABC. I DO. IF NOT HOW DID OBOMA WIN? WITH GREAT LEADERSHIP FROM OBOMA ,PELOSI AND HARRY REID WE WILL OVERCOME THE GUNS AND IF THAT MEANS PEOPLE LOSE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT OR TWO, SO WHAT. THANK GOD FOR ABC DEMOCRATS AND MSNBC.

This is the kind of people we have to argue with...

Someone like the person that you quoted there, Austin, should be taken and hit repeatedly with heavy blunt objects until they have some common sense.

Lost a constitutional right or two.....these fuckers are going to turn the U.S. into a fascist state. That ignorant fuck said it themselves; it's a Constitutional RIGHT, not a privilege. Our forefathers declared that in the Constitution 221 years ago.

How did people get so stupid? What could have possibly happened to make someone declare that they would be fine with getting some of their rights taken away? These motherfuckers would be the first to bitch and moan if these rights were taken away from them too.

People make me sick. Fuck people.

Curious what you guys think about the Gun Show stuff? I am in the middle of all of this stuff but think it is messed up convicted felons can buy stuff at shows etc

Gun show sales are absolutely NO DIFFERENT than any other sales, anywhere. If you go to Vance's to buy a gun, they're going to run an NCIS background check on you. If you go to the Vance's booth at a gun show; guess what? They're gonna run an NCIS background check on you.

Where people start getting pissy is the private sector of it. I can sell any of my own personal guns to anybody I choose, and I'm not obligated to run a check on them. This carrys over to gun shows. If I were to take my collection to a gun show, sit in the parking lot, and sell them to anyone that walks by, I'm well within my rights. People do this because if they're looking to sell or buy something gun related, then a gunshow is the place to do it. The Anti's have got it confused. They think that all gunshow sales are w/o a BG check, and that's simply not true.

Some people argue that a background check should be required of all firearms transfers. While this idea sounds good at first, it's really just another 'feel good' law. It goes back to the whole, 'criminals don't obey laws' argument. If they want one, they'll get one, and ultimately the only person you're making it harder for is the common stand-up firearms owner. I'm also one of the people who believes it's none of the government's fucking business who I do business with.

Update:

It has been brought to attention that the fag, Omar, who bought all of the guns via the gun show on 20/20 may have broken a pretty serious Virginia law. Apparently, VA law states that you may only purchase one handgun/month unless equipped with their CHP. I'm doubtful that he has one of those so..........here's to hoping they throw his retarded ass in jail. :thumbsup:

If that happened, it would be a case of irony for the record books.

Update:

It has been brought to attention that the fag, Omar, who bought all of the guns via the gun show on 20/20 may have broken a pretty serious Virginia law. Apparently, VA law states that you may only purchase one handgun/month unless equipped with their CHP. I'm doubtful that he has one of those so..........here's to hoping they throw his retarded ass in jail. :thumbsup:

If that happened, it would be a case of irony for the record books.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/gatsby6306/Smileys/clap.gif

I hope they do bust his ass. Maybe then he'll open his eyes for once and see the truth.