Easter

Bhobs

I have to add...why is it people with kids find it necessary to push the "it is time to have kids" on all married couples that don't have any? My wife and I hear it all the time. WTF?? It is some jealous thing where people with children think everyone should be in their boat? The world has enough people.

I mean, my wife and I "MIGHT" have kids in the future, as neither of us are really sure, but not because people think we should. We both hear it on a nearly daily basis.

FYI for you married with children folks: no kids = spur of the moment vacations, can go out whenever we want, don't have to have a set schedule, more money to have fun with, can travel to wherever, whenever, less home stress, and a laundry list of other benefits. Kids aren't for everyone. When a dog doesn't cut it anymore, my wife and I will talk.

Back off of my rant - my wife and I don't do anything for Easter, other than visiting my family. We are religious at all, so there isn't much point IMO.

I have to add...why is it people with kids find it necessary to push the "it is time to have kids" on all married couples that don't have any? My wife and I hear it all the time. WTF?? It is some jealous thing where people with children think everyone should be in their boat? The world has enough people.

I mean, my wife and I "MIGHT" have kids in the future, as neither of us are really sure, but not because people think we should. We both hear it on a nearly daily basis.

FYI for you married with children folks: no kids = spur of the moment vacations, can go out whenever we want, don't have to have a set schedule, more money to have fun with, can travel to wherever, whenever, less home stress, and a laundry list of other benefits. Kids aren't for everyone. When a dog doesn't cut it anymore, my wife and I will talk.

Back off of my rant - my wife and I don't do anything for Easter, other than visiting my family. We are religious at all, so there isn't much point IMO.

I still do all that stuff with kids. I dont have home stress, travel when and where I want. Having kids doesnt run my life. If it would, I wouldnt of had any.

South Park Quote- "You don't see the missteps in logic with that? Look, I'm just saying that somewhere between Jesus dying on the cross and a giant bunny hiding eggs there seems to be a... a gap of information."

My family just does a 'nicer' dinner. Thats about it

Well I didnt think we got eachother stuff for easter but, I was given a new backpack full of all the best easter candy today. It was nice. Of course I felt like a dick because I didnt do anything special. Then the normal dinner with her family and now Im finishing off by drinking to forget about my family. All in all it was a good day.

BTW, Happy Zombie Jesus Day Everybody!

I think most of us were married then had kids, so you telling us what marriage is like with no kids is pretty fucking stupid don't you think?

I think most of us were married then had kids, so you telling us what marriage is like with no kids is pretty fucking stupid don't you think?

wow, I agree with Ben on this one

and no, me and my wife don't get eachother anything for easter, we just spend time with the whole family

+1...or 2 depending on how you look at it.