newbie kinda, bash away !, I ADDED ALBUMS OF MY JUNK!!! need rep hahahah

liftedram98

Hi my name is drew , drive a 01 Z28, not the fastest around but not something to take lightly in a race. I'm not 100% rice or 100% domestic, a car is a car and you like it thats for you, as long as it can back up what you say about it and your not being a d-bag, (well I'm not a real fan of mustangs)

I already have some friends on here and have been a member since 2006 but never had much to say.

Feel free to bash if ya want , I have thick skin and am laid back

Edited by liftedram98
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there toughguy!

I was thinking that maybe you could get off ur lazy ass and get that nitrous kit installed. Then maybe you could run my Subaru again and we could have a REAL race.

Also, GM just called to let me know that they are sorry for not making the LS1 stout enough to run with the Mustang crowd. So don't be so hard on the Mustang guys for being superior.

L8ter!!!

First off nice job of bashing that gay crx (aka the bowling ball). Some pretty nasty strips left behind.

and secondly. Why the hell did I get rid of the formula. Everytime I hang out around you or and ls1 owners I want my car back.

Either way it was nice to see you and Kelly again. Hope to see you around again soon.

Man that V6 is nasty!!!!! shit was good on are short lil cannonball run on 270 :lol: But good times at roosters shit was fun and your girl can drive! Will see you around us FBODIES need to stick together!

FIXED, and if you get that tranny fixed maybe you could attempt to keep up

ya I swear its a V-6 with a paper filter, I just have a 500 shot of spray on it so it balances out !!, Ya the cannonball was good all black f-body muscle like a damn train on the freeway

Don't forget me and ben bringing up the rear.

(at a distance)

Haha Benner you were in the rear, i was up in the front, lol.....Roosters was a great time and you did good re-surfacing the lot. Good seeing ya again and meeting your girl Kelley....hopefully we all can get together soon.....!

Haha Benner you were in the rear, i was up in the front, lol.....Roosters was a great time and you did good re-surfacing the lot. Good seeing ya again and meeting your girl Kelley....hopefully we all can get together soon.....!

Lies all lies. And your a dick for the text message. Never calling any numbers you give me again.