Anyone a H.O.G Member?

KillJoy

The riding around town you plan on doing with have 0 benefits.

Do you plan on riding to daytona bike week? sturgis? thunder on the beach? If you do, you'll get a pin to put on your leather vest to show all your friends.

The riding around town you plan on doing with have 0 benefits.

Do you plan on riding to daytona bike week? sturgis? thunder on the beach? If you do, you'll get a pin to put on your leather vest to show all your friends.

So.... you see it just as a "show what you've done" club, and not as a

Comradeship?

:confused:

KillJoy

comradeship? WTF? Do you need to buy your friends?

No.

How do you find friends who share the same interestes?

CR?

Good stuffs for you if you are into F-Body's, Terminators and Crotch Rockets....

Otherwise, you might find 1-3

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

I am a H.O.G. and it is more than a "see what you've done" club. Last year for the 105th, me, my wife, father and mother in law all went up to Milwaukee and got into a bunch of exclusive H.O.G gatherings. That's the real reason to have it, is being able to do a bunch of different events put on by H.O.G and also you do get to meet A LOT of people. There was guys from Germany and other European countries last year at the 105th we partied with. I'm not a life member but I just renewed for 2 years. If you do plan on doing a lot of traveling to different events it is well worth it cause you get free roadside service also that comes in handy. I usually take at least one big trip every year and I like to know I can call roadside service if something goes wrong. Edited by FastBlackStang69
adding more

Not a fan of this guy....

he must be bitter for being rejected in life :-)

Yeah, feel so bitter and rejected I spend all my time at the computer.

Like i said, unless you plan on riding to such places I named, it will serve you no purpose. FastBlack rode to the 105th party, and used his H.O.G. membership. AT HARLEYS PARTY. suprise. Considering you bought a sportster, long rides are most likely NOT in your agenda. Not saying it can't be done. If you want to meet a bunch of 40+ fair-weather riders, join up.

Go to a biker bar and say hi if you are looking for riders that share the same interests. Go on a poker run.

Its your money, spend it as you choose. You asked for advice, I gave an opinion. I don't think you'd reap any benefit. My insurance will tow in the event of a breakdown, so I don't need that added "perk" and all of my bikes are covered under warranty.

• 5 weeks later...